1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

WTB: Front and Rear Stock suspenders from any '02-'04 4x4 Taco

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by WVtriple, Jan 21, 2009.

1. WVtriple

WVtriple [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Anthony
    WV eastern panhandle
    Vehicle:
    07 DC TRD Sport
    Satoshi grill mod, Redline Tuning Hood struts and tailgate E-Z down, HID headlights and fogs, LED tail lamp upgrade, TRD exhaust, FJ TRD Anthracite Wheels, T-REX eyelids, power sunroof, 5100 Billies and ToyTec AAL, K&N drop-in, TRD seatcovers, Weathertech floor mats, Fog light any-time mod, Pop-n-lock, slotted front rotors with ceramic pads, BenWa power rear slider mod, blackout badges, and blacked out center stack and console. 7" HID's behind the grill. LED light bar in the lower grill. Trailer plug relocate. Auxiliary reverse LED's wired in to be manual or auto on when in reverse.
    I like the way my truck sits stock, just replaced the old shocks with new Bilsteins and it made an improvement, but I have scheduled a few track days this year and with be putting by bike in the bed, so a "fresher" set of leafs spring and coils from say '02-'04 4x4 with less than 75k on the odo and has not been to the ends of the world and back would be great, I hope I'm not asking a whole lot.
    Thanks

To Top