1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

WTB- Front Bumper and more- Seattle [2006 TRD Sprt 4dr Regular Bed]

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by Jahni, May 7, 2012.

1. May 7, 2012 at 3:46 PM

Jahni [OP] Member

Apr 17, 2012
    Seattle, WA
    06 4dr long bed TRD Sprt 4x4
    Hello Everybody,

So what I'm looking for:

1- More than anything else, I need a new front bumper as I cracked mine. I'd like to go ARB or other off road plate but stock would be fine to, my truck is white but for off road color is not a concern

2- Rear bumper; if you were selling a front with it and both of an off road variety I would take them most likely if the deal was right.

3- Would like to lift about 2"; very flexible about type, maybe make a fun weekend project...probably only want to do this one local, and may want your help....

4- Stereo deck; I'd like one with navigation, bluetooth hands free, touch screen etc....My CD player quit working and is not worth going back to factory. also probably local; buying electronics over the web makes my queazy.

5- Wet Oakle seat covers. I have a gray TRD Sport interior

Thanks for looking and let me know if you have any of the above items. I'd prefer local but would discuss shipping if the deal was right. Where are the NW people!!

2. May 7, 2012 at 5:21 PM

all.on.black Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2008
    Auburn, WA
    06 Double Cab Sport with a few mods
    I have a rear All Pro bumper if you're interested. You can pm me and I'll get you the details.
To Top