1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

WTB: Gen 2 Front Tow Hook

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by Connada123, Apr 22, 2011.

1. Apr 22, 2011 at 1:27 PM
    Connada123

Connada123 [OP] Member

Member:
    Looking to add an OEM front tow hook to my 2005 Tacoma. If anyone has one just laying around, let me know what you're willing to take to part with it.

Thanks,

-Dan

2. Apr 23, 2011 at 1:33 PM
    toyoda

toyoda Active Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2010 SR5
    I have one in my toolbox that I was going to keep until I got rid of the truck, but I honestly have no idea what it's worth. Make an offer?

3. Apr 29, 2011 at 3:51 PM
    benb870

benb870 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ben
    Eldersburg, MD
    Vehicle:
    2008 DC
    TRD Supercharger with URD pulley,ARB Front Bumper, All-Pro Rear Bumper, OME Lift, Camburg UCA's, Rock Sliders, Lightforce 170 Strikers & 240 Blitz lights, Weathertech mats, Illuminated 4x4 switch, Dual A Pillar Gauge pod with Autometer Phantom II Boost/Vac & Oil Pressure Gauges, IPOD Interface, Black Headlight mod, GrilleCraft Grill, 20% tint on all windows, All-Pro IRS Skid Plate, All-Pro Transmission Skid Plate, All-Pro Transfer Case Skid Plate, Azentec Mirror with GPS & Back up Camera, LED Tail lights & 3rd Brake light, High Jack Lift.
    I have one. let me know what you want to pay for it. I live in MD, so getting it to you should be easy if you are still in VA

To Top