1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

(WTB) I have a buddy that is in the market.

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace' started by thatguy0o0, Apr 6, 2013.

1. Apr 6, 2013 at 10:10 PM
    thatguy0o0

thatguy0o0 [OP] trunk monkey

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Rapid City SD
    Vehicle:
    Blue 07 PreRunner SR5
    I am deployed right now and missing my taco badly but I have a good friend over here that is looking at getting a new one when he gets back. He is looking for the 12 or 13 bodystyle and is pretty set on getting a new one but I told him I would put a post on here to see if anyone had a good deal near South Dakota/Colorado on a 2012 or 2013 four door sport or off road with low miles so that he could get his new Tacoma fix and help one of you guys out in the process. So let me know what's up. Have a great day everybody and thanks for taking the time to check out mah thread.

2. Apr 7, 2013 at 9:32 AM
    mbmchugh5

mbmchugh5 My wife is scheduleing an intervention as we speak

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Vermont
    Vehicle:
    2011 Tacoma TRD Double cab 4x4
    Rough Country 6" Db lift with toytec coilovers and all pro Expo leafs,color matched grille, t-rex eyelids on spyder dual projector halos, black tailights, 4xInnovations sliders,pro comp rear plate bumper, ATO front plate bumper, grillecraft grille mesh w/Hella black magics behind it, colormatched emblems, sockmonkey trd O/R bedside decals and 3rdBrake cover, Aeroturbine 2525 muffler
    Guy on here has a MGM 2012 Dbl cab TRD O/R stock 20k asking 27,500. was gonna copy and paste his thread but damn work CPU is CRAP, his username is sandman

3. Apr 7, 2013 at 3:38 PM
    Soccerties

Soccerties Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Joel
    Denver, CO
    Vehicle:
    Stock 2012 DC Off-Road
    Pending
    I will be putting my 2012 trd double cab up for sale. I'm in Colorado near Aurora.

It is a little high on miles but that's from my 60 mile commute everyday, all highway. The truck is in great shape, it just needs a new bumper as I was rear ended at < 5 mph a while back.

PM me if he wants to take a look at it. I can also get some pictures together.

To Top