1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

WTB : KC Lights

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by Racer78, Jan 21, 2010.

1. Racer78

Racer78 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    05 Tacoma 4X4 Sport
    Billstiens 5100 @1.75, 5125, 1.5 AAL,Leaf Spring TSB,TRD Intake, Roof Rack, Satoshi Grill, BHLM,T-Rex Eyelids, Undercover Cover, Powdercoated Sport Rims, KC Slimline 8" Lights, MTX ReQ5 w/ipod imput, 12" Shallow Pioneer Sub, RF 800.4 amp, JBL Comp, Bed Ext, USB Port, Shorty Antena, Spider Trax Spacers,TRD Skid Plate, Napier Sportz Tent II, Scangauge II, AirBedz
    Hey folks,

Im picking up a light bar with four light mounting tabs and have a pair of 6" KC L/R Slim Lines already. I'm looking to get my hands on another pair of round 6" or 8" KC's driving or long range lights.

Let me know if your looking to sell a pair that are in good shape.

Thanks

2. jrobson

jrobson Well-Known Member

Member:
    Mobile, Alabama
    Vehicle:
    09 DC 4x4
    Ultimate lift kit, LR UCA's, Bi-xenon 8000K headlights, Xenon 8000K foglites, (4) KC slimlites on N-Fab light bar, Extang trifecta toneau cover
    I may be selling all four of mine in a few weeks and replacing them with HID's. You would probably need to get a new wiring harness though. Hit me back in a week or so and I will let you know. Pics are in my gallery and all 4 are long range Slimlites.

To Top