1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

WTB: Mud Flaps Set. 4x4 or Prerunner

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace' started by wmflyfisher, Jan 23, 2012.

1. wmflyfisher

wmflyfisher [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Wes
    PCB, FL
    Vehicle:
    2010 Sport 4x4
    A buddy of mine is looking for a set of Flaps for his 09. Said he only wants a set that is in great to excellent shape. The newer the truck the better.

PM me here, text me at 7065405058 or email me at cooter947 @ yahoo if you have a set. Thanks

2. SHAKE JONES

SHAKE JONES Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Wyatt
    Western NC
    Vehicle:
    12 DCSB OR
    Listed in order of installation: OEM door sill protectors, 20% tint, Fog Light Mod, 1000w Inverter under driver seat, seat covers, vent shades, Plasti Dip front emblem and chrome grill surround
    pm sent.

3. Redhed

Redhed Motorboatin' SOB

Member:
    First Name:
    Paul
    Flagstaff, AZ
    Vehicle:
    06 Prerunner BSP
    Polk Audio components, Rammat sound deadening & Ensolite, blacked out emblems, color matched grill, rhinolined rear bumper, shorty antenna, nerf bars, black Toyota trail edition rims, Sockmonkey vinyl, retrofit overhead temp/compass, JDM Altezza tailights, JDM Black Crystal headlights, Hella Black Magic driving lights, 20" dual row LED light bar.
    If SHAKE JONES doesn't work out, do a search in the group buy section, for HUSKY. New aftermarket set for 60.00 shipped. I love mine.

To Top