1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

WTB: Need Tailgate 2006+ Tacoma

Discussion in 'Texas' started by Muy Grande, Nov 6, 2011.

1. Nov 6, 2011 at 10:06 PM
    Muy Grande

Muy Grande [OP] Well-Known Member

Feb 26, 2009
    First Name:
    Dallas, TX; RGV, TX
    06 DC TRD
    Suspension: DHoes up front, Dakar and OME out back. Audio: Alpine w205 w/ pair of Alpine Amps, Image Dynamic 6.5 Component Speakers up front and Image Dynamic Subs in the Back. Armor: ARB Bull Bar, Rocktek rear bumper and custom rock sliders. Other: Rigid Industries LED Light Bar, Platinum DieHard Battery, BlueSea Fuse Block, rear lights, bed lights, leds inside.
    I need a tailgate since I beat mine to $hit this weekend because Toyota no longer makes superior products that last. Here's the story every time I need to use my tailgate I have to fight with it to get loose from the drivers side clip/lock. I usually carry a rubber mallet and bang the shit out of it from the inside. Well I finally got pissed enough that I banged the shit out of from the outside. Then I realized all I had to do was remove the "loop" that the tailgate clips on to on that side and done. I did that only after I beat it to shit. It felt good though but now I have to drop coin on it. Damn it, I blame Toyota for starting to make shitty products. :mad:
  2. Nov 9, 2011 at 2:54 PM

xJuice My spoon is too Big!

Oct 24, 2007
    First Name:
    North DFW
    07 DCSB Sport 2wd
    5100s @ 0.85, Grom iPod/Bluetooth adapter, mud flaps removed, clear turn signal bulbs, TSB leafs, two extra D-rings, debadged, fog light anytime, OEM bed mat, Undercover classic, Hankook Dynapro ATM, Fumoto valve
To Top