1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

WTB: OEM 04 Double Cab All Weather Floor Mats!!

Discussion in '1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace' started by LexusIS808, Oct 21, 2011.

1. LexusIS808

LexusIS808 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    I been calling some toyota dealerships here and they are not selling all weather floor mats for older toyotas. So if anyone has GRAY OEM all weather floor mats for their 2001-2004 Double cab tacomas. Shoots me a pm.

Please no tears or stains. thanks

Or if anyone knows where I can find them? let me know? or does anyone know the Part#?

Update!!!! I have a set in gray for sale:$80.00 FIRM shipped to any state.

Thats what i paid for them.
    Pics will come soon.

2. LexusIS808

Member:
    please???????

3. LexusIS808

Member:
    anyone????????/

4. LexusIS808

Member:
  5. whitetaco01

whitetaco01 Well-Known Member

Member:
    So Cal
    Vehicle:
    01 Prerunner
    Icon coilovers, Rear Bilstein 5100s, Wet Okoles, BFG AT 265/75/16
  6. Norton

Norton Senior TW Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve
    Monument, CO
    Vehicle:
    04 V6 5-Spd SR5 TRD 4x4
    TRD Supercharger; URD 7th Injector; Injen CAI w/Airaid SynthaMax Filter; Magnaflow Cat-back; Wheelers 5-Leafs; OME 881s; Bilstein 5100s; Goodridge SS Brake Lines; Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs on 4Runner Ltd 5-Spokes; MetalMiller TRD Skid; B.A.M.F BPV Bracket; Grey Wire, Fog Light, Power Outlet, Door Chime & DRL Mods; FUBAR Moto Bits LED Headlights; Interior, Under-hood, & Reverse LEDs; Kenwood KDC-X895 HU & KFC-C6893PS Spkrs, Sound Ordnance B-8PT Sub & Dynamat; Husky Floor Liners; UltraGauge EM; External Thermometer; Redline Tuning QuickLIFT Elite; Rhino Bed Liner; Toyota Bed Extender; SnugTop Super Sport; SolarGard Tint; CravenSpeed Stubby Antenna; Alarm w/Keyless Entry; Amsoil Lubricants; Adam's Detailing Supplies
    I bought a (front) set for my truck a few years ago, for about $50. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find the receipt that included applicable part numbers. I'll keep looking, but I'm not overly hopeful... (Sorry.) :eek:

In the meantime, you should consider the previously mentioned WeatherTechs. I believe there's an effort underway to put together a Group Buy.

7. LexusIS808

Member:
    I really want the Oem mats. I have oem ones in my Lexus and they look exactly like the tacoma ones but say Lexus. They are very durable and not as thick as weathertechs or Husky but Ive never had any problems with them.

Someone sell me some?????

8. Norton

Norton Senior TW Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve
    Monument, CO
    Vehicle:
    04 V6 5-Spd SR5 TRD 4x4
    TRD Supercharger; URD 7th Injector; Injen CAI w/Airaid SynthaMax Filter; Magnaflow Cat-back; Wheelers 5-Leafs; OME 881s; Bilstein 5100s; Goodridge SS Brake Lines; Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs on 4Runner Ltd 5-Spokes; MetalMiller TRD Skid; B.A.M.F BPV Bracket; Grey Wire, Fog Light, Power Outlet, Door Chime & DRL Mods; FUBAR Moto Bits LED Headlights; Interior, Under-hood, & Reverse LEDs; Kenwood KDC-X895 HU & KFC-C6893PS Spkrs, Sound Ordnance B-8PT Sub & Dynamat; Husky Floor Liners; UltraGauge EM; External Thermometer; Redline Tuning QuickLIFT Elite; Rhino Bed Liner; Toyota Bed Extender; SnugTop Super Sport; SolarGard Tint; CravenSpeed Stubby Antenna; Alarm w/Keyless Entry; Amsoil Lubricants; Adam's Detailing Supplies
    I know how you feel. That's exactly why I bought mine. Still looking for any record of the part numbers for you... :annoyed:

9. LexusIS808

Member:
    anyone know what the rear oem aw mats looks like? are they square, rectangle or they are outlined of the rear floor?

10. Oat

Oat Well-Known Member

Member:
    Florida
    Vehicle:
    2001 Prerunner
    Gibson Exhaust, Painted factory steel wheels, Chrome wheel caps, K&N Air intake, Tint, Regular Bilstein (yellow/blue) all around, Leveling spacer kit upfront, Partially de-badged, Westin Bullbar with skidplate, White, Double Cab Prerunner SR5
    The floor liners dont fit 1st gen DC's

11. Natedogg

Natedogg Well-Known Member

Member:
    MA
    Vehicle:
    2001 DC SR5
    These mats?

I have a set that are ripped, so I've been looking for new ones. Saw a pair on the Boston Craigslist a few months ago and never followed up... <DOH>

Last year I asked airporttoyotaparts on eBay if they had them. They initially said yes, and when I called to place the order they said that these mats were discontinued and recalled. That's probably why you can't find them.

Anyhoo, the part number on the bottom of the mat is PT 2063504F and has an 06 below it (although I've heard there are other sets that have the last two digits of 03).

12. LexusIS808

Member:
    okay after searching and searching and SEARCHING!!!! I found 2 sets. 4 pieces a set front and back in gray. The front says tacoma and the rears have the toyota logo. They both were dirty so i cleaned them and they look perfect.

1st set i bought from craigslist on the east coast for 80 bucks shipped. Guy said they came with his 2nd generation access cab. He took pics and I dont know why toyota would put these mats in a 2nd gen but he said it fits perfect so he did not care. These mats are actually for 2001-2004 double cab. These are for sale $80.00 shipped to any state. PRICE is FIRM because thats what I paid for them.

2nd set I purchased locally on craigslist for 30 BUCKS!!!! guy just said he upgraded to huskys and have no use for these mats. These are not for sale and they are in my tacoma.

These 2 sets are identical. The 1st set is for sale $80.00 Pics will come soon. PM for questions. thanks

To Top