1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

WTB: OEM Jack-no tools needed

Discussion in '1st Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (1995-2004)' started by 04doublecablimi, Oct 15, 2011.

1. Oct 15, 2011 at 7:15 AM
    04doublecablimi

04doublecablimi [OP] Member

Member:
    I need one from a Pre-runner or 4x4 (I'm assuming they have a different size for the 2wd).

My jack is jacked! It won't go all the way down so I have to store it on the floor and I'm tired of it rolling around!

Thanks!
    Jason

2. Oct 15, 2011 at 7:24 AM
    Matic

Matic Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rich
    Greenville,sc
    Vehicle:
    2002 TRD prerunner,SR5, doublecab
    OME 881 coils with OME nitrochargers shocks up front. TC UCA's OME Dakars with extra leaf in the rear. Warn 8000 winch with 80ft custom braided synth line. Custom 60ft synth extension. All pro tube bumper, Hi-lift jack, Safari Snorkel, Wilco tiregate.
    The standard bottle jack?

3. Oct 15, 2011 at 11:06 AM
    newskooler

newskooler Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Lake Shastina,ca
    Vehicle:
    03 Tacoma x-cab TRD SR5
    881/5100 front, 5100 rear, AAL, K&N intake, Diff breather, grey wire mod, tg Low pro and sliders, Custom tube bumper, pinch weld mod, and more... smoked taillights, fabtech tire carrier, sony headunit, 12v always power mod, #70 unhappy clutch spring mod,
    ive got one around here somewhere pm me if youre interested

4. Oct 16, 2011 at 6:15 AM
    04doublecablimi

Member:
    Matic - yes the standard bottle jack. Mine will no longer retract all the way back in so it stays up enough that it won't fit back in it's little spot behind the seat.

newskooler - PM sent, thanks!

Jason

5. Oct 16, 2011 at 6:18 AM
    Texoma

Texoma Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris(Topher)
    Lago Vista, TX
    Vehicle:
    10 Taco 4x4
    Poweraid TB spacer, a bunch a cool stickers, a bada ass MetalMiller Tx Longhorns grill emblem painted Hemi Orange, JBA 2035s headers and dey are perty, Diff breather mod, Red LED interior lights, Fancy head unit that plays ipod n movies, Also DIY install factory stuff like, factory cruise control, factory intermittent wipers, OME nitro struts with 886x springs and toy tec top plate, LR UCA's for better alignmnet and dey beefier too, Old Man Emu Dakar leaf springs in da rear with the gear, U bolt flipper, 5 factory 16" steels wit Pep Boys special Dakota Definity MT's in 285/75/16, some bad ass weather tech floor liners so I don't muck up my interior, an ATO shackle flipper for mo travel in da rear wit the gear, also super shiny Fox 2.0 shocks back there too, all sorts of steal armor for bouncing off of the rocks like demello sliders, AP front skid, trans skid, n transfer skid, demello gas tank skid, and a tough as nails ARB bumper with warn 8k winch, I'm sure there's more but it's alre

Go to sears or auto parts store with your jack and measure it up to theirs and get the correct size one for your application.

6. Oct 16, 2011 at 10:04 AM
    TROKITA

TROKITA Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Arty
    Utah, the valley
    Vehicle:
    98 tacoma TRD supercharged
    Supercharged, Custom sunroof, 6 inch lift, wheel spacers, over the rail tire carrier
  7. Oct 16, 2011 at 3:53 PM
    nine8taco

nine8taco Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    jordan
    navarre, fl
    Vehicle:
    98 2.7L 5spd
    Spacers, All Pro 3 inch rear kit, Wheelers type B's, 33x12.5 bfg km2's, Clearanced bed and custom rear bumper, Mossyrocks sliders, cb radio, radio crap, gay shopping cart guard
    Ive got one too, let me know if interested!

8. Oct 17, 2011 at 12:32 PM
    04doublecablimi

Member:
    Love this forum! Thanks for all the input!

I actually bought a bottle jack from Harbor Freight, but I did not follow the suggestion of taking the original jack into the store and finding one that would get tall enough. I just 'eyeballed' it; got out to the parking lot, put it under the truck and deemed that it would jack it up. Well, a month ago I replaced the pads on the front and discovered that the new bottle jack would in fact lift the truck up, however it would not lift the truck far enough to get the tire off. Luckily I was at home and had the original jack handy.

newskooler has offered to sell the one he has at a great price!

Thanks again!
    Jason

9. Oct 20, 2011 at 11:13 PM
    aznpg

aznpg Well-Known Member

Member:
    crappy state of California with a ban on anything
    Vehicle:
    long traveled dcab taco
    front suspension: camburg gen 2 kit with custom donahoe resivoir coilovers and radflo bump stops rear suspension: deaver 8 with fox 2.5x14 remote resi
    i have one just make me an offer

To Top