1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

WTB: Pickup or 1st gen Taco 2.7L4cyl, 5spd, xcab, 4x4 - NYC

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by JackCrank, Feb 22, 2013.

1. Feb 22, 2013 at 11:39 AM
    JackCrank

JackCrank [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jack
    Brooklyn
    Vehicle:
    2002 Tacoma DLX SR5 2.7L 4x4
    Bilstein 5100/OME springs F/R, full Magnaflow exhaust, Jeraco hi-rise camper, Westin safari bar, Hella Rallye 4000 fog lights, camper top Hella 500 fog & driving lights
    Hi TW, looking to buy any tacoma, pickup, t100, or 4Runner that's 4cyl (2.7L preferred), 4x4, manual trans, extended cab, and close to nyc. I'd prefer a 1st gen Tacoma or a pre-'95 pickup but if the price is right on a 2nd gen I'd bite. Lower the mileage the better but I know in my price range that's not really gonna happen.

ONLY REQUIREMENT IS A STRONG FRAME! Not looking for a rusted out chassis please.

Price range is $3k(ideal) - $10k (big stretch but I can eat beans for the next 6 months.

I've also got a truck I'd be willing to throw into the trade. '93, RWD, 5spd, Xcab Pickup in white with 205k on the clock and completely new exhaust, suspension, leaf springs, control arms/ball joints, stereo, parking brake, front rotors, and starter motor. 15" black steel rims.

To Top