1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

WTB: Plastic pieces for rear bumper - 2nd Gen

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by nuddle, Jan 28, 2010.

1. Jan 28, 2010 at 11:00 AM
    nuddle

nuddle [OP] nuddle

Member:
    First Name:
    aleese
    Canada
    Vehicle:
    06 TRD Sport DC Longbed 4x4
    BHLM, custom painted interior pieces, simple sound system
    I'm looking to buy the plastic pieces off a rear stock bumper. I need the center top piece and the bottom piece below the license plate. Would probably need to be shipped to Canada.

2. Jan 28, 2010 at 11:02 AM
    thekidcatcher

thekidcatcher Well-Known Member

Member:
    San antonio, tx
    Vehicle:
    05 TRD offroad SR5
    Toy-tec lift, Helo rims, BFG KM2 285/75/R16, Warn M8000 w/ Warn wirless remote, CB, PA, 12in sub with alpine amp, All-Pro offroad front/rear/rocksliders, highlift jack, JBA headers, midpipe, exhaust, Safari Snorkel, Siren, Bilstein 5100 in front with OME 886, UWS toolbox, Dual Battery, Warn Air compressor, Total Chaos UCA's, 5150's bilstein in the rear, URD MAF sensor, u bolt flip kit, diff armor, touchscreen cd player hooked up to front and rear cameras, dvd anytime mod, in dash inverter, Cobra CB
    Can't help you out but your dilemma is interesting. Why do you need those pieces?

3. Jan 28, 2010 at 11:33 AM
    nuddle

nuddle [OP] nuddle

Member:
    First Name:
    aleese
    Canada
    Vehicle:
    Well when I bought my truck, who ever had it before me always wore those shoes with the picks on the bottom, and when they would step on the rear bumper to get something out of the truck they would mark them all up. So now I have the truck and those pieces on my bumper look really bad. So I was looking to get some new ones. Or ones that arent marked up soo bad.

4. Jan 28, 2010 at 11:55 AM
    thekidcatcher

Member:
    San antonio, tx
    Vehicle:
    05 TRD offroad SR5
    Toy-tec lift, Helo rims, BFG KM2 285/75/R16, Warn M8000 w/ Warn wirless remote, CB, PA, 12in sub with alpine amp, All-Pro offroad front/rear/rocksliders, highlift jack, JBA headers, midpipe, exhaust, Safari Snorkel, Siren, Bilstein 5100 in front with OME 886, UWS toolbox, Dual Battery, Warn Air compressor, Total Chaos UCA's, 5150's bilstein in the rear, URD MAF sensor, u bolt flip kit, diff armor, touchscreen cd player hooked up to front and rear cameras, dvd anytime mod, in dash inverter, Cobra CB
    Like golf shoes?? Thats wierd lol. Well I am sure that you will be able to find someone to get them to you. Also go check some local junkyards or something; great place to start.

5. Jan 28, 2010 at 11:58 AM
    nuddle

nuddle [OP] nuddle

Member:
    First Name:
    aleese
    Canada
    Vehicle:
    ya I think like for walking on ice too? Im not sure.. I didn't know golf shoes were like that. I tried some junkyards here and they are crooks IMO. They wanted like 200$ for those plastic pieces! I'm not looking to spend that kind of money. I'm hoping someone put on like an allpro rear bumper and had some extra pieces they are willing to give up.

6. Jan 28, 2010 at 12:02 PM
    thekidcatcher

Member:
    San antonio, tx
    Vehicle:
    05 TRD offroad SR5
    200!!! Hold up a sec, lemme see if I can find something...

7. Jan 28, 2010 at 12:08 PM
    thekidcatcher

Member:
    San antonio, tx
    Vehicle:
    05 TRD offroad SR5
  8. Jan 28, 2010 at 12:11 PM
    nuddle

nuddle [OP] nuddle

Member:
    First Name:
    aleese
    Canada
    Vehicle:
    ya expensive. I need 2 of those pieces.. #7 and #8.. and 170$ is still a lot

9. Jan 29, 2010 at 6:18 PM
    nuddle

nuddle [OP] nuddle

Member:
    First Name:
    aleese
    Canada
    Vehicle:
    I found some. ** Don't need to buy anymore.

To Top