1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

WTB Satoshi

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by superwhite10, Sep 26, 2010.

1. Sep 26, 2010 at 9:47 PM
    superwhite10

superwhite10 [OP] Live Fast, Die Young

Member:
    Durham, NC
    Vehicle:
    Truck
    either Superwhite colormatched or black that i can get painted.

trying to avoid having to do the mod myself if i can. im sure i could do it but im afraid ill screw somthing up and dont want to waste money in the process of screwing it up

2. Sep 27, 2010 at 12:55 PM
    Muy Grande

Muy Grande Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Dallas, TX; RGV, TX
    Vehicle:
    06 DC TRD
    Suspension: DHoes up front, Dakar and OME out back. Audio: Alpine w205 w/ pair of Alpine Amps, Image Dynamic 6.5 Component Speakers up front and Image Dynamic Subs in the Back. Armor: ARB Bull Bar, Rocktek rear bumper and custom rock sliders. Other: Rigid Industries LED Light Bar, Platinum DieHard Battery, BlueSea Fuse Block, rear lights, bed lights, leds inside.
    How much you wanna spend.....my guess is as little as possible. I have a black partsgeek grill that I am about to paint (Indigo Ink) but might consider selling "as is" or if you want it painted white I might accomadate the request. I have a price point in mind but send me a PM of what you want to pay and we might work something out. If not I'll just proceed with the Indigo Ink and will post pics when it's done. :D

3. Sep 27, 2010 at 1:25 PM
    BWro

BWro Well-Known Member

Member:
    I have a grill thats already done. Needs minor finishing, primer and paint. Lmk

To Top