1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

WTB: short bed silver shell/topper

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by sprgrey, May 1, 2011.

1. sprgrey

sprgrey [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Grey
    Conroe, Tx
    Vehicle:
    TRD, DBL, TOYO w/KONIGS
    Many, the list goes on..
    I am looking to buy and willing to drive to pick up. Need to fit a double cab and in decent condition. I've got to make room for my Great Dane and bike. Please send PM.

2. TorenApart

TorenApart Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    06 Double Cab SR5 TRD Sport
    Toytec Ultimate Lift Kit, Total Chaos UCA's, 18'' Black XD Monster, 285/60R18 Cooper Zeon LTZ, OEM Skid Plate, Weather Tech Floor Mats, Lund Tonneau, Custom 2-tone gray leather, Aero Turbine 2525 muffler with AR25 resonator, Aero Turbine Exhaust Tip, Mr. Marv subwoofer enclosure w/ 2 JL 10W3v2's, AFE Pro Dry S, TRAIN HORNS, Eclipse AVN-6620, Pioneer PRS-D2100T, Hybrid Audio Clarus 6.5'' Front Components, Black Headlight Mod, Tinted tail lights, PL5300 with Eclipse BEC-109
  3. crf69

crf69 scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Ohio
    Vehicle:
    06 TRD OR BSP cab'n 1/2
    ummm yeah
  4. TorenApart

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Toytec Ultimate Lift Kit, Total Chaos UCA's, 18'' Black XD Monster, 285/60R18 Cooper Zeon LTZ, OEM Skid Plate, Weather Tech Floor Mats, Lund Tonneau, Custom 2-tone gray leather, Aero Turbine 2525 muffler with AR25 resonator, Aero Turbine Exhaust Tip, Mr. Marv subwoofer enclosure w/ 2 JL 10W3v2's, AFE Pro Dry S, TRAIN HORNS, Eclipse AVN-6620, Pioneer PRS-D2100T, Hybrid Audio Clarus 6.5'' Front Components, Black Headlight Mod, Tinted tail lights, PL5300 with Eclipse BEC-109
  5. sprgrey

Member:
    First Name:
    Grey
    Conroe, Tx
    Vehicle:
    TRD, DBL, TOYO w/KONIGS
    Many, the list goes on..
    Right on! I'm going to contact both to see which is best bang for the Buck. Thanks again!!!

6. Drunknsloth

Drunknsloth Indffrnce will be the fall of manknd but who cares

Member:
    First Name:
    Retribution
    South West
    Vehicle:
    08 SR5 Access V6 6-Speed
    Blacked-Out Badges; Retribution Decals (Sockmonkey); Tailgate Mod; Red LED Rear Blinkers; Yellow Foglights; Yellow Front Blinkers; Superwhite Xenon Corner Bulb; Leer Bedcap; Bedrug Bedmat; Black Cupholders; Black Plastic Piece Around Window Controls; Plasti-Dip Front Bumper Valence; Plasti-Dip Grill Surround; Blackout Chrome Back Bumper; Metal Miller Skid-Plate; Aero Turbine 2525 Muffler; TSB Rear Leaf Springs and Shocks; Satoshi Grill Pending; Off-Roading Torn off Mirror (Replaced); Blue-Sea Fuse Box; Tinted Tail Lights; URD Short Shifter; Interior Mood Lighting; Hood Lights; BedLights Pending
    Dammit I have a long bed

7. tinker_troy

tinker_troy I feel so Devo

Member:
  8. TorenApart

Member:
    Vehicle:
    No problem! Let us know how it turns out.

9. sprgrey

Member:
    First Name:
    Grey
    Conroe, Tx
    Vehicle:
    TRD, DBL, TOYO w/KONIGS
    Many, the list goes on..
    Man, You guys got me all exited with these finds and here's my update. The cheap one I could have gotten painted for $500.00 but they never responded to me. Bummer. The other guy who had the nicer one was not budging on the price and by the time I drove up there and back I could buy a new one. Bummer#2. BUT... I'm not giving up that easily!!

10. TorenApart

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Keep hunting! It took me nearly 2 years to find exactly what I wanted, but in the end I found a awesome LEER color matched shell for $500! :D Well worth the wait!

To Top