1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

WTB Sliding Rear Window

Discussion in '1st Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (1995-2004)' started by Hillingdoner, Jan 15, 2012.

1. Jan 15, 2012 at 7:10 AM

Hillingdoner [OP] Well-Known Member

Jan 9, 2012
    Rio Rancho, NM
    95 LX xtracab 3.4L 4x4 5spd
    140 amp Cadillac alternator, Audio system in progress, 4Runner map light mirror conversion, foot well lamp addition, buckets and console from 99 Tacoma regular cab, big three, tint
    Worked so well with the bed liner I was wanting I thought I'd give finding a sliding rear window a go.

Have a 1995 xtra cab with rear slider now. The slider is factory, but the camper sell the previous owner had on it damaged it and the latch is broken as well. Thought I'd just try to replace it. Looking at some online aftermarket windows it appears that 1995 to 2004 sliders should work (someone correct me if I'm wrong).

I'd really like to find a factory Toyota one to fit it. Prefer no damage with the slider working well and the latch in good shape not broken.

I'm in Rio Rancho, NM 87144. Would imagine with proper boxing that the window could be shipped so open to that.

If you have one, please give condition, price, what it came out of etc.

Thanks for your help!
To Top