1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

WTB Snowboards

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade - Other' started by Kitty, Jul 28, 2010.

1. Jul 28, 2010 at 4:49 AM
    Kitty

Kitty [OP] Beware: I bite! ^_^

Member:
    First Name:
    Kelly
    Alabama
    Vehicle:
    02 "Lunar Mist" Xtra PreRunner
    billet grille, clear corners, bug shield, window tint, under-rail bed liner, and running boards.
    I am lookin for 2 snowboards, one around 155cm and one around 161cm (wide would be great on the 161, he wears a size 13 shoe). I want used/good condition and would love if they came with bindings. I am willing to travel to surrounding states (AL, TN, GA, and a little MS), but if anywhere else I would prefer it shipped. 36277 is the zip for shipping info. I am not looking to pay an arm and leg for the gear though. My boyfriend and I go to CO occationally and we are looking for gear to take instead of constantly renting.

If you think you can help, please reply or message me. You can even reply with good places to look if you know any. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!!

2. Jul 28, 2010 at 9:56 AM
    Kitty

Kitty [OP] Beware: I bite! ^_^

Member:
    First Name:
    Kelly
    Alabama
    Vehicle:
    02 "Lunar Mist" Xtra PreRunner
    billet grille, clear corners, bug shield, window tint, under-rail bed liner, and running boards.
    Actually... change that.. I am looking for one around 150cm and one around 161cm. :)

Anyone? Anyone at all?

3. Jul 30, 2010 at 6:09 PM
    hoeflich

hoeflich Its all mod on the inside

Member:
    florida
    Vehicle:
    96 3.4L 4X4
    Stuff
    Hey I have a brand new (only used it twice) neversummer snowboard with burton freestyle bindings.. I paid like 600 for it... you can look them up...there awesome boards. Im only wanting to get rid of it, because Im stationed in florida now vice virginia (past 6 yrs). Let me know. Oh, its a mens board @ 161, and live in pensacola, fl.

4. Jul 31, 2010 at 9:44 AM
    06Bluez

06Bluez Well-Known Member

Member:
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Vehicle:
    06 4x4
    Icon Coil-overs, TC UCA, with Bilstein 5150 and Icon 3 leaf pack. 17" Moto Metal 951 4.5" Backspacing wrapped in 285/70/17 BFG AT's. Demello front bumper and Avid offroad sliders.
    I have an 09 Burtion Duece 161cm wide with binds and boots size 12

5. Jul 31, 2010 at 9:54 AM
    Cars0n`

Cars0n` Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Carson
    Edmonton AB
    Vehicle:
    07 2wd access cab base.
    Kenwood DDX-512 Deck, Boston Acoustics G5 Sub in Ported Bassworx Box, Kenwood eXcelon KAC-X10D Amp, Sirius Satellite Radio, Magellan GPS, DDM 55w bi-xenon headlights, 2 HID Hella 500ff's mounted behind grill, 4 pc ebay Billet grill, Fog Lights (my truck didnt have them stock), Pioneer Speakers 6x9's(front) 6.5's(rear) AFE Cold Air Intake, Hose Clamp Mod, Tailgate Strengthen Mod, Removed Gay Mud Flaps, De-Badged, BHLM, 245/45/20 on velocity wheels. VW865a, Extra D Rings In Box, OEM Cruise Added Optima Red Top Battery
    i have an old ltd quest if you want it. it would only be cheap. comes with bindings. i just got the edges sharpened but it needs the bottom tuned. its kinda scratched from use. i used it to learn on. tbh its not that good condition but its not falling apart either. located in newfoundland canada tho

6. Aug 13, 2010 at 1:48 PM
    henso12

henso12 Member

Member:
    I got a Burton Cruzer 155 with Burton freestyle bindings super good shape. I pretty much never ride anymore spend most of my time climbing in the southeast. I'm located in Birmingham and can meet you somewhere in the middle. If you're interested shoot me an email at henson12@gmail.com.

Ben

Cruzer.png

7. Aug 14, 2010 at 12:05 PM
    Chris(NJ)

Chris(NJ) Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Usually in Central Jersey
    Vehicle:
    08 Indigo 4x4 DC OR
    Debadged, GC Mesh Grill, Yellow Fogs, Color Matched Headlights w/ Retros, Diff Breather Mod; mickey thompson classic IIs, 5100s, toytec springs, Dakar Leaf pack, ss brake lines, Lots more...just check the build page.
    I have a Rome Anthem w/ Burton Bindings. 150 bux and the setup is yours (plus s/h of course). Pm me if you want pics or anything like that.

To Top