1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

WTB some things

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by CLynch, Sep 27, 2012.

1. Sep 27, 2012 at 10:35 AM
    CLynch

CLynch [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Charlie
    Upstate New York
    None
    Looking to pick up a sirius set up from a part out. SCC1 and Toy adapter

Also looking for a Blu Logic set up.

Prefer local but willing to discuss shipping as long as the fees are reasonable. Thanks for all the info you guys have given me over the past two weeks. Bought my first brand new car and it was my first Tacoma. Probably will not be my last Tacoma. Thanks again.

2. Sep 27, 2012 at 10:48 AM
    river rat 69

river rat 69 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jim
    Orlando, Fla., Green side of the grass
    Vehicle:
    007, trd, sr5, fmf.
    NO Chrome,3" NFab's steps,TRD skid,Wet okie's.011 grill, k&n,5100's,All this comes right off when the old lady says let's go get a NEW ONE!!!
    Might Help to put up where you are at !!!

3. Sep 27, 2012 at 1:55 PM
    CLynch

Member:
    First Name:
    Charlie
    Upstate New York
    None
    Thanks Rat.

I am in the Hudson Valley area of NY.

Cheers,
    Charlie

4. Sep 27, 2012 at 1:59 PM
    toughtaco

toughtaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    05 tacoma dbl cab short bed
    TRD CAI, MBRP dual exhaust, PIAA headlights and driving lights, 5% limo tint, 3 inch Skyjacker lift , AFE throttle body spacer, 285/70/17 BF Goodright AT TA KO, Grillcraft MX with PIAA's behind the grill, anytime fog light mod, reverse camera anytime mod, and PIAA fog lights on the rear bumper anytime mod light bar behind back window with truck lights for reverse assistance, Optima Red Top Battery, Onza 3x5" LEd reverse lights attached to light bar behind cab
    Hudson Valley, NY here as well. I dont have any of these items but hope to see you around!!!!

5. Sep 29, 2012 at 11:12 PM
    Ostrichsak

Ostrichsak Don't taze me bro!

Member:
    First Name:
    Jer
    Northern Colorado, USA
    Vehicle:
    Supercharged '10 Tacoma 4x4 TRD
    TRD Supercharger, aFe CAI (same as TRD 1st gen) w/Dry Filter, URD 2.85" Stealth Pulley, custom exhaust system, 5100's front & rear, TSB rear springs, 55 watt Xenon HID hi/lo 4500k Headlights, 35 watt 3000k yellow fog lights, fogs on w/headlights mod in sig, tinted side windows & windshield, Kenwood Navigation Unit, 5mm wide-angle flush mount LEDs in orange tied into illumination circuit to light up all storage & cubby areas at night, DEI Alarm, remote start w/cell phone control that works from anywhere, Custom electric roof mount rifle rack for LMT AR15
    I have an SCC1 but it has the Kenwood adapter.

Also, what made you decide on the Blu Logic? The reason I ask is because I have the USA Spec bluetooth adapter for sale here. It's used but not for very long. When I did my research I couldn't justify paying almost 2x as much for the Blu Logic version but everyone is different.

If you're interested in either or both of these shoot me a PM. Also, if I were you I would change your profile to reflect your location so people know where you are in each post as this is used pretty frequently, not just this one post.

6. Sep 30, 2012 at 1:07 PM
    CLynch

Member:
    First Name:
    Charlie
    Upstate New York
    None
    I am looking for a used set up. I have not had good reception with the stand alone version and dont want to dump a ton of money into something that mayl not work in my area. As far a blu logic goes, i was just looking for used also. Any other ideas I would surely look into. The used blu logic on here has been as low as 100 bucks. I think I am going to wait. Thanks for the offer. The location should have been updated.

7. Sep 30, 2012 at 1:20 PM
    Ostrichsak

Ostrichsak Don't taze me bro!

Member:
    First Name:
    Jer
    Northern Colorado, USA
    Vehicle:
    Supercharged '10 Tacoma 4x4 TRD
    TRD Supercharger, aFe CAI (same as TRD 1st gen) w/Dry Filter, URD 2.85" Stealth Pulley, custom exhaust system, 5100's front & rear, TSB rear springs, 55 watt Xenon HID hi/lo 4500k Headlights, 35 watt 3000k yellow fog lights, fogs on w/headlights mod in sig, tinted side windows & windshield, Kenwood Navigation Unit, 5mm wide-angle flush mount LEDs in orange tied into illumination circuit to light up all storage & cubby areas at night, DEI Alarm, remote start w/cell phone control that works from anywhere, Custom electric roof mount rifle rack for LMT AR15
    I don't really understand your reasoning/logic but good luck with the search.

8. Sep 30, 2012 at 9:31 PM
    CLynch

Member:
    First Name:
    Charlie
    Upstate New York
    None
    My logic is, yours is broke and has to be rewired And shielding has to be repaired. It will also cost the same as the used blu logic. You couldn't justify paying double, I can't justify paying the same.

To Top