1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

WTB: Spyder Halo Projector Headlights w/ or w/out hid kit

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by Zanamoe, Mar 2, 2011.

1. Mar 2, 2011 at 10:52 AM
    Zanamoe

Zanamoe [OP] Future ruler of the world!

Member:
    First Name:
    Curt
    Bakersfield, CA
    Vehicle:
    09 Magnetic Grey Off-Road Only
    3" Pro Comp lift kit, Moto Metal black wheels, Pro Comp. Xtreme TA tires, Cobra CB radio with PA, custom rear light bar, rear tailgater deterrent lights, desert whip mount, tinted windows, black headlight mod and blacked fog lights, GrillCraft black mesh grill, Tacoma bed mat, extra d-ring mod, behind grill light bar, hid 700ff Hellas, blacked emblems, Maglite mount, flipped spare, fogs anytime, washable cabin air filter, AFE pro dry airfilter, Redline hood struts, led interior lights, Magnaflow muffler, 18" Stubby antenna
    I'm looking to buy a pair of sonar halo projector headlights with the black housing with or with out the hid bulb kit. I've read bad reviews about the Spyder brand and some on any aftermarket headlights but i really love the look of them so if anyone is looking to get rid of theirs then hit me up with picture and prices

2. Sep 6, 2011 at 1:35 PM
    JordanChristensen

JordanChristensen Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jordan
    Aberdeen
    Vehicle:
    06 trd sport 4x4
    3in lift with 18in xd hoss rims and 275/70/18 toyo mt's, new head lights and tail lights
  3. Sep 6, 2011 at 3:28 PM
    Datsik

Datsik Well-Known Member

Member:
    San Diego
    Vehicle:
    2012 4x4 Sport
    Stock
    Jordan, I was thinking about buying those headlights in a few months. My question is, how do you like the quality of them, can you use the bulbs from the stock headlights and does the highbeam require a separate bulb... Last question I'm kind of hitting my head against the wall for asking, but you never know with eBay. Thanks

4. Sep 6, 2011 at 11:39 PM
    JordanChristensen

JordanChristensen Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jordan
    Aberdeen
    Vehicle:
    06 trd sport 4x4
    3in lift with 18in xd hoss rims and 275/70/18 toyo mt's, new head lights and tail lights
    i love the look of the projectors. you use the stock running and marker lights. when you buy the headlights new they come with bulbs already installed in the high and low beam spaces all you have to do is wire it up. it took me about 15 min for both.

To Top