1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

WTB: stock 05+ rear bumper

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by Taco505, Aug 16, 2010.

1. Aug 16, 2010 at 12:17 PM
    Taco505

Taco505 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex
    New Mexico
    Vehicle:
    08 4cly
    Dule Magnaflow Exhaust dumped behind axle, K&N Air intake, Aftermarket radio with a kicker L5 sub & a shit amp, 18" rims with tires, RHLM, DT header, color matched bumper, oem foglights, 8k hids in headlights and in fogs
    well hello fellow TW members!

im lookin for a stock 05+ rear bumper. im planning on color matching eventually and i dont wana do it with mine i have a few dents and its starting to rust.

so if you happen to have one laying around shoot me a pm! id prefer the base model black but chrome or other color will work as well. also if its possible to provide me with your asking price and shipping cost my zip is 87110.

thanks guys!!

2. Aug 16, 2010 at 4:40 PM
    McJosh

McJosh avidoffroad.com

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    Chandler
    Vehicle:
    2005 Reg. Cab 5 lug Tacoma
    Pioneer AVH-p2300DVD, 12" Memphis sub and Alpine MRP-M650 amp, 32" BFG AT tires and KMC wheels, tinted windows, satoshi grille w/ stainless steel mesh, Avid front & rear tube bumpers, Cobra wx75 CB with 3' firestik, GaragePro bucket seats, FlowMaster 40 series, aFe CAI, Black head lights, LoJack and Autopage alarm installed, Avid sliders.
  3. Aug 18, 2010 at 9:45 AM
    BMiller421

BMiller421 FMLYHM

Member:
    First Name:
    Brandon
    Bakersfield, CA
    Vehicle:
    05 Pre-runner
    LT, Kings, Fabricated Trucks Worldwide For The Win, K&N and Doug Thorley LT Headers
    I've got a chrome one..came off of my 05..it's in great condition..it's been sitting in my mom's garage for the past 4 years..

To Top