1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

WTB stock 2.7L 4 cylinder intake assembly

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by dubbedSinner, Mar 19, 2012.

1. Mar 19, 2012 at 4:34 PM
    dubbedSinner

dubbedSinner [OP] blisters

Member:
    Lowered 3/4, debadged, led tails, projector headlights with hids, billet grill, blacked out windows, painted front and rear bumper and grill shell. Inside, 4 crappy 15's, suede wrapped headliner and door panel inserts, alpine double din, few painted pieces inside, and every led is either blue or white.
    Need one to pass inspections here in NC. If anyone has one I'll be glad to take it off your hands :D

2. Mar 20, 2012 at 5:45 PM
    dubbedSinner

Member:
    Lowered 3/4, debadged, led tails, projector headlights with hids, billet grill, blacked out windows, painted front and rear bumper and grill shell. Inside, 4 crappy 15's, suede wrapped headliner and door panel inserts, alpine double din, few painted pieces inside, and every led is either blue or white.
    Bump, I got inspections coming up soon and I've had no luck finding it anywhere else. There has to be some guys out there that got an after market intake and took out the stock one.

3. Mar 22, 2012 at 12:31 PM
    NakedTacoma

NakedTacoma Well-Known Member

Member:
    West Covina
    Mid travel front Long travel rear
    i have mine ... its dirty but complete

4. Mar 23, 2012 at 9:05 PM
    dubbedSinner

Member:
    Nice, how much to take it off your hands and have shipped to 28078?

To Top