1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

WTB: stock drivers side taillight

Discussion in '1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace' started by white toy taco, Apr 19, 2012.

1. white toy taco

white toy taco [OP] 505 Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Gian
    Albuquerque, NM
    Vehicle:
    02 4X4 Taco SR5 TRD V6
    All-Pro tube bumper, 5100's at middle setting w/OME 881's, rebuilt leafs w/ 2 chevy leafs, 265/75/16 Km2's, CloudyFab sliders, 6000k HID headlights (35w), 16" LED light bar,100w KC Daylighters, Bedlight mod
    i want to buy the drivers side taillight housing from a 1st gen (i have an '02). i broke mine a while back by backing into a tree branch.

the ones i have now are too black and i cant see anything when im backing up. i want to use the stock ones and black out everything but the backup light so i can finally see behind me in the dark.

Let me know what you would want for it and we can work out a deal.

2. white toy taco

white toy taco [OP] 505 Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Gian
    Albuquerque, NM
    Vehicle:
    02 4X4 Taco SR5 TRD V6
    All-Pro tube bumper, 5100's at middle setting w/OME 881's, rebuilt leafs w/ 2 chevy leafs, 265/75/16 Km2's, CloudyFab sliders, 6000k HID headlights (35w), 16" LED light bar,100w KC Daylighters, Bedlight mod
    nevermind, my buddy wants blacked out taillights so im trading mine for his stock ones at the end of the week...

To Top