1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

WTB Tacoma, Rugged Trail Edition

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by SpeedoJosh, Feb 28, 2012.

1. Feb 28, 2012 at 3:35 PM
    SpeedoJosh

SpeedoJosh [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Florida
    Vehicle:
    2010 Access cab, Base, 4x4
    In the market for a tacoma. Looking for an access cab, 4x4, TRD off road, and would really like to find a Rugged Trail edition in white. Something about the black fenders and wheels just draws to me.

I had one lined up with low miles for around 18, but the deal didn't work out. :(

So now I'm back to looking. I'm not set on the Rugged Trail edition, I just like them. I have a line on a 2011 fitting my criteria (not rugged trail obviously) for 24K, just seeing what else is out there.

2. Feb 28, 2012 at 3:39 PM
    BenWA

BenWA Well-Known Member

Member:
    Seattle @ 0.9 Mach
    Vehicle:
    '06 Double Cab TRD Off Road 4X4
    Food for thought: you could probably pick up a non-rugged trail edition and mod it to have the same fender flares, wheels, and other features as the rugged trail, for less money than the rugged trail edition. The rugged trail edition IMO is a marketing scheme for Toyota to squeeze more money out of you than should be squeezed.

3. Feb 28, 2012 at 3:45 PM
    SpeedoJosh

SpeedoJosh [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Florida
    Vehicle:
    2010 Access cab, Base, 4x4
    Yea, I was thinking that. Just figured I'd throw it out there though, just incase. Plus it'd be less mods to worry about in the beginning :D

I think I'm also just trying to fill the void created by the one I missed. ;)

To Top