1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

WTB: Taillight lens, rubber headlamp cap

Discussion in '1st Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (1995-2004)' started by t3hWIT, Dec 11, 2011.

1. Dec 11, 2011 at 11:23 AM
    t3hWIT

t3hWIT [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Wit
    Shit Towne or Skook
    Vehicle:
    '98 Tacoma SR5, '95 Impreza STi RA (RHD yo!)
    33" BFG ATs, Bilstein 5100 shocks & struts, Firestone rear air-bag kit, Hawk LTS pads, Brembo rotors, Leer 100R cap, Cobra CB, JLee CB antenna mount, 300k on the original clutch!
    I'm looking for a drivers side taillamp lens for my 1998 Tacoma. I closed my tailgate on a shovel and cracked the lens about 10 years ago, and I think it's about time I take care of that. I do not need the housing. While I would prefer to just purchase just the left 98ish lens, I'm open to offers on a complete set of post facelift (2000? and up) lenses.

I'm also looking for the rubber cap for the backside of the passenger side headlamp. The headlight assembly was replaced after an accident, and the body shop neglected to swap over this cap.

If you have any of these items available, please PM me with an asking price shipped to 17963.

2. Dec 20, 2011 at 7:13 PM
    t3hWIT

t3hWIT [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Wit
    Shit Towne or Skook
    Vehicle:
    '98 Tacoma SR5, '95 Impreza STi RA (RHD yo!)
    33" BFG ATs, Bilstein 5100 shocks & struts, Firestone rear air-bag kit, Hawk LTS pads, Brembo rotors, Leer 100R cap, Cobra CB, JLee CB antenna mount, 300k on the original clutch!
    Still looking.

To Top