1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

WTB: Taillights (hit and run damage... want to fix quick)

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace' started by WYOTAC, Apr 15, 2013.

1. WYOTAC

WYOTAC [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Joel
    Montana
    Vehicle:
    06 AC SR5 TRD OffRoad Desert Sand
    Billstein 5100's, OME 884, AAL, Black Badging, TRD exhaust, Window Tint, ARE shell, color matched Satoshi grille, Hella 500's behind grill, horn relocation, Front Skid Plate, shovel mount in bed, illuminated 4X4 switch, bed lights in side pockets, Avid Offroad rock sliders, BHLM, yellow sleeved fogs, Custom snowboard rack crossbars, toolbox mount with jerry can and bike mounts, plastidip rear bumper, in-dash navi/touch screen, TOYOTA tailgate vinyl, Mini D2S Retrofit.
    Was a victim of a hit-and-run earlier this week :mad:. I didn't catch the plate # of the d-bag that hit me, so it looks like I'll be floating the bill (unless I want my premiums to go up). The shops estimate was nearly $800 over my deductible so I'm trying to save a few bucks and find my own taillight. However, I'd like a full set because the other side has had water in it and the reflective bowl around the reverse light has flaked off and hardly projects the light out.

Post em if ya got em! I've got to make this right quick. Kills me to see this damage every day.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. GAmtber23

GAmtber23 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Georgia
    Vehicle:
    '10 Tacoma Access cab 4x4
    Window tint, debadged, fog-lite anytime mod, aftermarket taillights, low profile toolbox modded with three mountain bike mounts, JVC dvd headunit, Kicker hideaway, Fox 2.5" IFP with DSM UCA's, Allpro standard (soon to be expedition) leaf pack, 255/85r16 BFG KM2's, 1.25" spidertrax wheel spacers, powdercoated gloss black TRD offroad rims with color matched center caps.
    I have my OEM's laying around but they are slightly tinted. I would let them go for $50 though. Pm me if you want more info

3. Raceline08

Raceline08 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brett
    Santa Rosa, ca
    Vehicle:
    Silver 08 DBC SB 4x4 TRD Offroad
    front Billies, 885x coils, taco lean spacer, TC UCA'S, Magnaflow 22" OME Dakars, Billy 110 rear's, B.A.M.F CMC, custom made E-locker guard
    Hit and run, those bastards! Good luck.

Brett

4. MY50cal

MY50cal I think I'm getting the Fear.

Member:
    First Name:
    Mojo
    Coatesville, PA
    Vehicle:
    05 SWB TRD 4x4
    Yes.
    You get the lights fixed?

5. surfsupl

surfsupl Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Gregg
    WestCoast
    Vehicle:
    I DONT CARE IF IT'S A RE-POST
    Rear Diff Breather~ 5100's ~Fog Light Anytime~Tint~TRD Seat Covers~Weather Tech's~Pioneer H.U.~Lift~Eibach Springs~LED's......blah...blah...blah
    Same guy must have hit mine :confused:

[​IMG]

6. WYOTAC

WYOTAC [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Joel
    Montana
    Vehicle:
    06 AC SR5 TRD OffRoad Desert Sand
    Billstein 5100's, OME 884, AAL, Black Badging, TRD exhaust, Window Tint, ARE shell, color matched Satoshi grille, Hella 500's behind grill, horn relocation, Front Skid Plate, shovel mount in bed, illuminated 4X4 switch, bed lights in side pockets, Avid Offroad rock sliders, BHLM, yellow sleeved fogs, Custom snowboard rack crossbars, toolbox mount with jerry can and bike mounts, plastidip rear bumper, in-dash navi/touch screen, TOYOTA tailgate vinyl, Mini D2S Retrofit.
    Damn! Doesn't that just make you boil!? Haven't got it fixed yet but I've got a new set in the mail thanks to Matt123. Body work will follow once the forecast looks nicer so I can survive with just the motorcycle while its in the shop.

To Top