1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

WTB: tires 285x70 or 75x17 in SoCal

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires Marketplace' started by ctilander, Jul 2, 2013.

1. Jul 2, 2013 at 7:09 PM
    ctilander

ctilander [OP] Still a NOOB, bear with me...

Member:
    First Name:
    Carl
    Oceanside
    Vehicle:
    4x4 Longbed
    DIY, tailgate lock Toyota rubber mat for bed, padding and carpeted 35% tint, all the way around. Front leveling kit. Blue LED window switch, all speedo cluster and gauges, temp control, A/C, dome lights, and super bright white interior light. Parking LED lights, LED for the shell, & bright white dome light. Thx to AsianAnts... N-Fab side step, (slider). Powdercoated stock 17" wheels, debadged center caps & painted same color. De-badged entire truck Bed decals "TRD OffRoad w/Hawaii", from Sockmonkey... Plastic dip grill emblem flat black Leer Cap 100XQ w/carpet, lights, pet screens and roof racks (3), 4' LED strips in bed of truck with switch and hidden battery pack. Smoked rear taillights Avid front bumper. Treklight XT 18" lightbar on Avid bumper CB Radio, Cobra 29LTD, peaked and tuned, w/Wilson 5000 antenna, have not figured where to mount it yet. Redline hood struts, love them... On the Way: Spidertrax 1.25" spacers. Toytec OME Suspension lift kit, w/866's, trim packer on driver
    First time posting to this thread, please bare with me:
    I am looking for a set of off-road looking, aggressive tire.

Size in subject line, they are for a 2012 DCLB 4x4 with a leveling kit with cab mount chop. If you have tires please PM me with your price.
    In Southern CA only to save on shipping.
    thank you, :)

To Top