1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

WTB: Topper for 2006 Access cab

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by Panther, Aug 19, 2011.

1. Aug 19, 2011 at 12:20 PM
    Panther

Panther [OP] Gecko Breeder

Member:
    First Name:
    Kai
    Bar Harbor, ME
    Vehicle:
    06 TRD sport
    A.R.E. Z-series camper, anytime fogs, Black/silver sport wheels, blacked out tails and 3rd brake, Hankook Dynapros 265/70R17
    I'm going camping in two weeks, and would really like a cap/camper/shell/topper (whatever you guys wanna call it). I'm in North Eastern MA, and would prefer a local purchase.

I'm a broke college student, so even though a fiberglass one would be awesome, I'd be willing to go with anything, and the cheaper the better. A soft top that needs repair, cheap aluminum cap, or old crappy fiberglass cap would suit my needs just fine. Again, it's going on a 2006 access cab. Color is unimportant. I'm looking for something under $500.

It's really only for this trip, and then I won't need it anymore, heh, maybe it's pushing it, but anyone wanna lend me one? :D

Thanks!

2. Aug 22, 2011 at 8:56 AM
    Krackalacka

Krackalacka Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jake
    West Virginia
    Vehicle:
    06 Tacoma TRD SR5 Sport
    B 5100s 2.5 AAL Suspension Lift
    I have a truck tent made out of waterproof canvas that doesn't wick water with steel poles fits on 2006 access cab. Awesome tent, roomy, tall, goes up in 10 minutes. can't drive with it on, but its awesome looks like a conastoga wagon. Made my Kodiak. I'll sell for $250.00 has only been used 3 times.

http://www.familytentcamping.com/site/1406228/product/7206

Get the renowned quality of a Kodiak Canvas tent for your pick up truck. Pitch your tent anywhere your truck goes. Keep off the ground, high and dry, and away from the critters. Made with Hydra-Shield™ 100% cotton duck canvas that is durable, watertight, and breathable. Our unique, clamp-on rail design with integrated, 3/4-inch, steel tube frame provides unmatched sturdiness and allows for easy set up. It’s rated for all-season use. Features five windows with no-see-um mesh, for ventilation, light, and openness. Has a cab access window. You can run a power cord from your cab to power your appliances. Features top of the line YKK zippers. Roomy 5 ft. interior ceiling height. Sets up with tailgate down for added space. Convenient gear pockets. Carry bag included.

FEATURES
    Rugged 8.5 oz. 100% cotton duck canvas construction.
    Sturdy inch steel tube frame.
    Tunnel shaped design maximizes interior space. Tall 5 ft. ceiling height.
    Tailgate down design expands useable space.
    5 windows provide excellent ventilation and openness.
    Cab access window.
    Clamp-on rails easily mount on truck bed for secure fit.
    Large D-shaped door with top rated YKK zippers.
    Covered entry.
    Two convenient gear pockets.
    Carry Bag included.
    All-season: Use year-round, but not designed for heavy snow accumulations.
    Approx Weight: 42 lbs.

To Top