1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

WTB: Toytec/Total Chaos Decals

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO, Nov 18, 2010.

1. BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO

BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO [OP] DUDE MAN BRO

Member:
    First Name:
    Hot Carl!!!
    Roy UT
    Vehicle:
    2010 TRD-Off Road TACO Extra value package
    Icon Ext Travel w/ Resi Front and rear, Dakar leaf springs, total chaos UCA's, color matched rear bumper, color matched satoshi grille with black chrome TRD emblem, konig countersteer offroads (black) w/ 285/75 Duratracs, sockmonkey Trailiens 3rd tail light cover, Tacomaworld.com sticker (made by me), debadged all around, Relentless Front Bumper, Sliders, Rear bumper, and bed bars with Yakima rack w/ full size spare, shovel, hi-lift
    As the title says I'm looking for these stickers. Toytec has a sticker package you can buy but I refuse to pay for an entire sticker package just for one sticker. Plus the new stickers they have in the package are a different design than the one I want. They are all white instead of the red, white and black.

As for the Total Chaos decals I'm still waiting to hear back from customer support so I figured I would see what you guys might have while I wait.

Thanks in advance.

2. Doc.SS

Doc.SS ︻╦╤─

Member:
    First Name:
    Frank
    Oceanside
    Vehicle:
    14 Super White TRD TX Baja
    Supercharged
    I have a TOYTEC sticker, I'll take a pic and shoot you a pm to see if it what you want.

3. Brunes

Brunes abides. Staff Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Big Easy, USA
    Vehicle:
    08 Red/Graphite and Satin Black
    Inside: Tint, Wet Okole 1/2 Piped Red/Black Covers, Black Weathertech Digital Fit Mats, URD Short Throw w/ TWM Weighted Knob, USA Spec iPod adapter. Outside: 4300K Retro w/ Angel Eyes and Red Shrouds, 5000K Blazer Fog Light Retrofit, Debadge, Bed Locking Handle, Satin Black Rims Performance: TRD/Steigmeier Blower w/ 2.7 Pulley. 668 Injectors and 320 LPH AEM Fuel pump. URD UCON and 7th Injector. DTLT Headers, URD Y-Pipe, Wicked Flow Muffler. Suspension: Both: OME Shocks Front: 886X's and TC UCAs Rear: Dakars Armor: Relentless Front Bumper Relentless High Clearance Rear w/ Tire/Rotopax Swing Out Relentless Front, Mid, and TCase skids BAMF Diff Skid Recovery and Spares: Fullsize Spare Tire 2x2 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Water Rotopax Warn 9.5XP-S Winch Hi-Lift Extreme 60" Ironman Off-Road Recovery Kit Upcoming: ATO Gas Tank Skid and Sliders w/ kickout. ATO Shackle Flip Kit. Down the line: Front/Rear ARB Lockers w/ OBA. 4.56 Gears
    I got a TON of TC decals with my last order. PM me and address and color preferences and I can drop one or two in the mail to you...

4. BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO

Member:
    First Name:
    Hot Carl!!!
    Roy UT
    Vehicle:
    Icon Ext Travel w/ Resi Front and rear, Dakar leaf springs, total chaos UCA's, color matched rear bumper, color matched satoshi grille with black chrome TRD emblem, konig countersteer offroads (black) w/ 285/75 Duratracs, sockmonkey Trailiens 3rd tail light cover, Tacomaworld.com sticker (made by me), debadged all around, Relentless Front Bumper, Sliders, Rear bumper, and bed bars with Yakima rack w/ full size spare, shovel, hi-lift
    sweet! thanks a lot guys. Yeah I was suprised not to get any decals from either one after spending so much $$ with them.

5. BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO

Member:
    First Name:
    Hot Carl!!!
    Roy UT
    Vehicle:
    Found some Total Chaos decals. Anyone with the Toytec sticker? anyone at all? looking for the one with color (red, white, black) rather than the one they are currently selling which is solid white.

6. Ridingontrd

Ridingontrd Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Richard
    Laughlin,N.V
    Vehicle:
    trd sport 4x4 w/towpkg
    aFe prodry,Dynomax ultra flo ss,Scangauge2,Demello front bumper,BudBuilt skids,sliders(local)AllPro rear bumper,Wet O's cobalt blu,w/halfpiping,TRD logo in gold,R/L hood struts,5150's@10"aal 3 pack,T/C uca,Light racing c/o,1"diff.drop,de-badged,
    Yeah,I have some.(2) pm sent.

7. kinkrider101

kinkrider101 Well-Known Member

Member:
    santa barbara
    Vehicle:
    2007 cummins/2007 tacoma
    wheels and tires
    I have been looking for total chaos camburg or engage stickers.but can't fimd them at all

8. jrobson

jrobson Well-Known Member

Member:
    Mobile, Alabama
    Vehicle:
    09 DC 4x4
    Ultimate lift kit, LR UCA's, Bi-xenon 8000K headlights, Xenon 8000K foglites, (4) KC slimlites on N-Fab light bar, Extang trifecta toneau cover
    Little late. I had some Toytec sent me for using my truck in their advertising. After I took the kit off I found them in a box and chucked them in the trash. Never even thought to put them on here. They were all the red and black windshield decals. I'll look in the trash tonight and see if they"re still there.

9. Americanmike92

Americanmike92 New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Vehicle:
    Ltd

Would you still happen to have the original toytec windshield sticker?
    I can't find them on the toytec site anywhere

10. 336

336 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kendrick
    Ashe/Boone
    Vehicle:
    4x4 6 Speed
    This thread started in 2010 lol. Email Toytec they will probably hook you up.

To Top