1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

WTB: Transfer case Shifter for 01 Prerunner AT

Discussion in '1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace (1995-2004)' started by tacopyro, Mar 30, 2012.

1. Mar 30, 2012 at 12:14 PM

tacopyro [OP] Forever learning...

Sep 3, 2010
    01 Taco Pre SR5 V6 - 4WD conversion planning
    Roll n Lock Cover and Stainless Step sides. New Mods. AFE Air Filter, PS Mag-Filter, Bilstein HD rear and 5100s Front. Michelins LTX MS2. Taurus E-Fan with FK50. Tundra Brake Upgrade. External Tranny Cooler. HO-Alt CS144 Mod, OMD Leaf Springs. Bull Bar. Future Mods. 4x4 conversion planning / purchase stages. I Love my Taco!
    Please PM me if you have one.

M converting my prerunner to 4WD. collecting parts.
    unfortunately i dont know anyone with a 4WD to compare with so i am doing this kinda blind depending on what i can find on the net and the FSM.

Please correct me if i am wrong...
    i believe its the one with the curve on it. not the straight one.

if you have the rubber boots and the rubber cover that goes over the hole itself so much the better. or even the plate with the hole (dunno what its called.)

I tried searching on *bay and other places but no luck.. i dont understand why its not readily available....

I am still sourcing the transfer case too... its crazy but amazing there are so many variations just for the 1st gen.

Thank You
To Top