1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

WTB: TSB Leaf Pack southern California

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by ShaLor, Nov 4, 2010.

1. Nov 4, 2010 at 12:17 AM
    ShaLor

ShaLor [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Shane
    Burbank, CA
    Vehicle:
    07 4x4 Doublecab TRD Off Road
    Custom mud flap removal from rock on trail :), Tailgate Hose Clamp Mod, Cobra 75 wx st CB install, 19 more D-Rings in the bed, Satoshi Grill, Fog Lamp on any time mod. Relentless Fab CB antenna hood mount, LED bed lights, Demello Hybrid Sliders, Undercover Tonneau Cover, Lighted 4x4 switch
    I am looking to buy someones TSB 4 leaf pack that they are no longer using. I am in Southern California and figure if I find someone out here, it would be a lot easier than trying to find someone to ship them.
    I tried the dealer route, but learned of this after I bought my used truck with almost 60,000 miles on it already, so I don't think I will be getting them through the dealer.

2. Nov 4, 2010 at 6:41 AM
    KPT

KPT sees what you did there.

Member:
    Vehicle:
    09 Prerunner
    Katskin leather interior, Satoshi grille, Bilstein 5100's @ 1.75, rear leaf TSB, magnaflow exhaust, 18x9 BBS RW's, 275/65/18 Nitto TG's, black headlights, black taillights, Hella Supertones, weathertechs, EFX tri-fold tonneau, n-Fab steps
    You can buy an add-a-leaf for under $100 from Toytec or Wheelers...that may be the route to go if you don't find anyone selling the 4 leaf pack.

3. Nov 5, 2010 at 1:00 AM
    ShaLor

Member:
    First Name:
    Shane
    Burbank, CA
    Vehicle:
    Custom mud flap removal from rock on trail :), Tailgate Hose Clamp Mod, Cobra 75 wx st CB install, 19 more D-Rings in the bed, Satoshi Grill, Fog Lamp on any time mod. Relentless Fab CB antenna hood mount, LED bed lights, Demello Hybrid Sliders, Undercover Tonneau Cover, Lighted 4x4 switch
    Thanks, but the problem is I don't really want to add height. I just don't want to bottom out when I load up to go camping.

4. Nov 5, 2010 at 5:37 AM
    KPT

KPT sees what you did there.

Member:
    Vehicle:
    09 Prerunner
    Katskin leather interior, Satoshi grille, Bilstein 5100's @ 1.75, rear leaf TSB, magnaflow exhaust, 18x9 BBS RW's, 275/65/18 Nitto TG's, black headlights, black taillights, Hella Supertones, weathertechs, EFX tri-fold tonneau, n-Fab steps
    Well the TSB springs are going to add 1" of height out back, after settling.

They make 1.5" AAL's, not much difference.

5. Nov 10, 2010 at 12:34 AM
    ShaLor

Member:
    First Name:
    Shane
    Burbank, CA
    Vehicle:
To Top