1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

WTB TW Member Fabbed D-Shackle recovery hitch

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace' started by deceitfulfate55, Dec 2, 2011.

1. Dec 2, 2011 at 9:29 PM
    deceitfulfate55

deceitfulfate55 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tyler
    Hanover, Pennsylvania
    Vehicle:
    10 Tacoma TRD Off Road
    URD Short Shifter, Slim Cubby BiXenon and Fog HIDs, Bull Bar, Blackout Grill, Plasti-Dipped Front Valance and Badges, Diff Breather Relocation
    A couple weeks back i was looking up the D-Shackle recovery hitches similar to the ones smittybuilt makes, i stumbled upon one that a member here at tw fabs and sells for i believe it was $55. I forgot to sub the thread i saw the hitch at for future use and now i can't seem to find this member or a thread leading to it. I have searched multiple different combinations of word strings trying to find it with no luck.

If any of you have any clue who the member is that fabs them or has better luck searching for it, i would be much appreciative. I'd like to support TW members if at all possible instead of buying smittybuilt or other mass produced name brand parts.

Thanks in advance.

2. Dec 3, 2011 at 9:11 AM
    Ctvacha

Ctvacha Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Sal
    CT
    Vehicle:
    2010 BLACK DC LB
    I think hi's tc name is Metalmiller.

3. Dec 3, 2011 at 9:34 AM
    Pugga

Pugga Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Massachusetts
    Vehicle:
    '13 Ford F-150 SCREW
    F-150 Mod
    Metalmiller or Timicha both make them.

4. Dec 3, 2011 at 10:38 AM
    DubVtundy

DubVtundy ERMAHGERD

Member:
    First Name:
    Thayer
    Keyser West Virginia
    Vehicle:
    2010 white double cab
    8 inch alcan custom leaf packs, ome 885's powdercoated white, bilstein 5100's all the way around with 12 inch travel on the rear, Light Racing Upper Control Arms, Sway bar removed, 17x9 kmc strike. 35x12.50 nitto Trail Grapplers. Satoshi Grill made by (homertaco), Black Headlight housings,retrofits, Tinted Tailights, color matched grill, Bought a TRD sport hood,elite off road front plate bumper,elite off road sliders, 13% tint on the front windows, 5% on top of the facotry rear windows and back glass, 5% tint stip across the windshield, Lo Pro Truxedo tonneu cover, Herculiner bed liner, Weather Tech Window Visors, Exhaust- Flowmaster Super 44 dumped above rear axle, Maglight Mount on side of drivers seat, Scangauge II, Mossy Oak Camo Seat Covers, Weather Tech Floor mats, Spatter painted A-Pillars, Spatter painted headunit trim and shifter trim, Headunit= Pioneer 4300 double din touch screen, Speakers- Precision Power 3 way component stage, Precision Power 8 i
    honestly check ebay. thats where i got mine and its solid steel with a shackle painted black alredy. i paid 20 bucks for it and i think like 10 bucks shipping

5. Dec 3, 2011 at 1:31 PM
    deceitfulfate55

deceitfulfate55 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tyler
    Hanover, Pennsylvania
    Vehicle:
    10 Tacoma TRD Off Road
    URD Short Shifter, Slim Cubby BiXenon and Fog HIDs, Bull Bar, Blackout Grill, Plasti-Dipped Front Valance and Badges, Diff Breather Relocation
    Thanks guys appreciate the help

To Top