1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

WTB...UCAs, rear shocks, and BFG KM2

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by sngltrak1, Jun 1, 2012.

1. Jun 1, 2012 at 1:33 PM
    sngltrak1

sngltrak1 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve
    Las Vegas
    Vehicle:
    11 dbl cab tx pro
    I'm looking for some UCA's; Total chaos, icons, camburg, or all-pro. I also need some rear shocks to go with my 2in add a leaf lift, looking for Icons or kings. Also need BFG km2 255/85/r16 with at least 75% tread left. Let me know what you have.....

Thanks

2. Jun 2, 2012 at 3:31 AM
    BeeRadd

BeeRadd ANTI-DARK Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    Brad
    Fountain Valley, CA
    Vehicle:
    2008 DCLB 4x4 TRD Sport
    Mag light mod, ABS Kill switch, On board air, tail-gate theft mod, Redline hood struts, Shovel mount, Rubberized undercoated frame, CB radio w/lil wil magnet antenna, LED interior light, Shocker 228 Train horns, black valence, fog lights anytime, black hood scoop, eyelids, anti-seatbelt chime hack, weathertechs,
    Hah, bro I gave up on my thread and just put it in my sig. :embarrassed: Good luck though, if you have money for it there are a few people out there selling. Just keep your eye out and don't settle until you find exactly what you are looking for. Sometimes fate likes to laugh at us and make the deal you wanted come up after you just took a deal you settled for.
    Good luck again! BUMP!

3. Jun 2, 2012 at 1:34 PM
    sngltrak1

sngltrak1 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve
    Las Vegas
    Vehicle:
    11 dbl cab tx pro
    I hear you.....I just bought some icons last week.....it's slowly coming together...I saw u commented on those walker evans, if you don't plan a getting a winch They might work well for you. Thanks for the bump and good luck!!!!

To Top