1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

WTB: Under Center Console Switch Blanks

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by Tunngavik, Aug 4, 2011.

1. Aug 4, 2011 at 7:43 AM
    Tunngavik

Tunngavik [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Alberta, Canada
    Vehicle:
    2010 Access Cab SR5 4x4 5speed I4
    Fog lights, Heated mirrors with OEM switch, Heated seats, Cab sound deadening, Lighted 4x4 switch, URD short shifter, Rear backup camera, 2012 rear view mirror with compass, outdoor temperature and backup video mirror, Leer 100XL camper shell
    I'm looking to purchase the set of switch blanks that go under the center console (between the cigarette lighter and aux switch - in the picture I have heated seat switches in there but I would like to replace the backing of the switch with the switch blanks)

Please let me know if you wish to get rid of them.

[​IMG]

2. Aug 4, 2011 at 9:25 AM
    Erik

Erik That smells like pure gasoline

Member:
    First Name:
    Erik
    Nashua, NH
    Vehicle:
    10'TRD off-road
    Shrockworks bumper+ IFS skid, 4xInnovations rock sliders, Toytec Bilstein/Eibach 5100 @ 2.5", 3" All-pro leaf pack w/Bilstein 5100, PIAA 510SMR, PIAA 1500, Python LC3 2-way Auto-start, Fog lights on w/Parking lights, ATRAC Hack, Diff breather mod
    I have one that I took out and replaced with another switch if you want to buy it. I have ATRAC in the other slot so I don't have a pair.

3. Aug 4, 2011 at 10:08 AM
    Erik

Member:
    First Name:
    Erik
    Nashua, NH
    Vehicle:
    10'TRD off-road
    Shrockworks bumper+ IFS skid, 4xInnovations rock sliders, Toytec Bilstein/Eibach 5100 @ 2.5", 3" All-pro leaf pack w/Bilstein 5100, PIAA 510SMR, PIAA 1500, Python LC3 2-way Auto-start, Fog lights on w/Parking lights, ATRAC Hack, Diff breather mod
    I took it out with a screwdriver so it has a couple knicks in it that cannot be seen once installed and does not affect the fitment. Looks and works 100% when installed. $7 shipped from Nashua, NH. Will fit all +05's that have switches below the radio.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Aug 4, 2011 at 12:49 PM
    Tunngavik

Tunngavik [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Alberta, Canada
    Vehicle:
    2010 Access Cab SR5 4x4 5speed I4
    Fog lights, Heated mirrors with OEM switch, Heated seats, Cab sound deadening, Lighted 4x4 switch, URD short shifter, Rear backup camera, 2012 rear view mirror with compass, outdoor temperature and backup video mirror, Leer 100XL camper shell
    Thanks Erik - I'll keep the ad going for a few more days yet to see if any others come up.

5. Aug 4, 2011 at 6:03 PM
    Erik

Member:
    First Name:
    Erik
    Nashua, NH
    Vehicle:
    10'TRD off-road
    Np. Let me know when ur in.

To Top