1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

WTB: Used 5100's, Eibach couls, Non-TSB AAL

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by Davtopgun, Apr 4, 2011.

1. Apr 4, 2011 at 6:08 PM
    Davtopgun

Davtopgun [OP] All go, No show

Member:
    First Name:
    David
    Central Alabama
    Vehicle:
    95 Tacoma Sr5 4x4
    Heavy duty 4.56 gears front and rear, ARB air lockers front and rear, WARN hubs, VIAIR ultra duty OBA, Addicted offroad winch bumper, Recon 10,500lb waterproof winch with synthetic line, ProComp Steelies wrapped in 35" general grabber red labels, dakar leaf pack with 2" toytec lift shackles, 10" Billies in the rear, OME 882's with OME Nitrochargers and LR UCA's in the front, WARN recovery kit, extra shackles, 60" Extreme Hi Lift, Hi Lift handle all, home made spare tire carrier, Stubbs welding HD SKO sliders, OTTRW Switches, 20" double row LED Lightbar, ARB Safari Snorkle, AFE Pro Dry S drop in air filter, Optima Yellow Top battery. Work in progress!
    I'm looking for a good deal on Billies, Eicach, and an AAL. If someone has some laying around and wants to get rid of them, let me know before i buy them all new.

2. Apr 4, 2011 at 9:08 PM
    bcroach78

bcroach78 Well-Known Member

Member:
    TN
    Vehicle:
    2010 Crew cab TRD L/B S/C
    You can buy that set-up brandnew at toytec for $650. Not sure how much your looking to spend.

To Top