1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

WTB/WTT: Base Model (GRAY) front grill & corner lights '04

Discussion in '1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace' started by SpaghettiWestern, Apr 20, 2012.

1. SpaghettiWestern

SpaghettiWestern [OP] Member

Member:
    Easley, SC
    Vehicle:
    '04 TRD SR5 4x4
    Hey everyone,

I am interested in trading my chrome pieces or just purchasing the base model "Argent Gray" front grill and corner lights for my 2004 Tacoma. I would need/want everything for a straight replacement for the non-chrome pieces. I am located in the upstate of South Carolina and don't mind driving a bit. Would rather deal locally than ship or have shipped. Thanks for your time.

-Allen

2. white toy taco

white toy taco 505 Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Gian
    Albuquerque, NM
    Vehicle:
    02 4X4 Taco SR5 TRD V6
    All-Pro tube bumper, 5100's at middle setting w/OME 881's, rebuilt leafs w/ 2 chevy leafs, 265/75/16 Km2's, CloudyFab sliders, 6000k HID headlights (35w), 16" LED light bar,100w KC Daylighters, Bedlight mod
    it might be easier/cheaper to paint it yourself. i think you can order color matched spray paint for toyotas. if not you can just try to match the color the best you can. it might be noticeable but only from close up and if you know what to look for

3. Rich91710

Rich91710 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Rich
    Los Angeles
    Vehicle:
    08 Base
    Satoshi with FJ badge, factory cruise, factory intermittent wipers, Redline Tuning hood-lift struts, Hellwig Swaybar, Rosen DVD-Nav
  4. Yamaha Dave

Yamaha Dave Well-Known Member

Member:
    ^That's for the base standard black grille. The OEM silver grille is $175 + shipping.

5. Rich91710

Rich91710 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Rich
    Los Angeles
    Vehicle:
    08 Base
    Satoshi with FJ badge, factory cruise, factory intermittent wipers, Redline Tuning hood-lift struts, Hellwig Swaybar, Rosen DVD-Nav
    Op wants the base model grille.

I ordered one for my '08 and the center section was not raw plastic... it was a very dark gray paint, same as my base factory grille.

To Top