1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

WTB / WTT satoshi for headlights

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by cball917, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Feb 19, 2012 at 5:31 PM
    cball917

cball917 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Johnathon
    NE GA MTNS
    Vehicle:
    2010 Tacoma Woods and Water Edition
    black out package. custom decals, fogs
    i am starting my satoshi diy next week. i ordered i replacement grille to work on so i was not rushing to get my satoshi project done to get back in my truck. when i get it finished i am going to have my factory grille. i have super white paint that i am color matching mine. i cam going to satoshi my factory when i get the replacement installed. so i will have one to sell or trade. if you want a super white one it will come ready to install. or i can try to find the paint you want. as far as quality it will be prepped and finished by me at my cousins body shop. i am looking for a set of black out lights for my truck. so if you some we can do some trading or i can sell it. it will come super white or primed ready for paint or whatever color you want if i can get it. if no one has any lights i will prob sell the primed or color matched grill for $175 i am located in clayton ga

pics of lights is what i am looking for. the pic of the truck is not mine, its what the grille will look like if you want it white

toy ligth.jpg
    toyota-tacoma-2005-custom-black-projector-headlights-sonar--big.jpg
    toy front.jpg

2. Feb 23, 2012 at 9:15 AM
    Rufio

Rufio Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Rufio
    San Diego
    Vehicle:
    '10 DCSB SUPERWHITE OFFROAD
    i have factory tinted headlights(2010) i can bhlm for your superwhite satoshi. LMk

3. Mar 30, 2012 at 8:11 AM
    TennesseeFan76

TennesseeFan76 I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

Member:
    First Name:
    Phill Goodfactor
    Georgia
    Vehicle:
    2005 PreRunner DCLB
    3 inch lift, Debadged, 5% Tint, Custom Stereo, BHLM, Fog Light Mod, Sockmonkey Decals, OEM Bedmat, Plasti Dip Front Valence, Slims 6K HIDs (thanks goes to TheGloryFades), Hyper yellow fog lights, LED interior lights, Satoshi Grille with FJ Emblem, Pro Comp lights behind Satoshi, FatMat
    I'll buy the Satoshi and BHLM for you today. I'm in Gainesville

To Top