1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

WTB/WTT stock05-08 tails & 05-08 tinted tails (and other goodies) for 09+ taillights

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade - Other' started by X RUNNIN, Apr 24, 2011.

1. Apr 24, 2011 at 5:58 AM
    X RUNNIN

X RUNNIN [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Gainesville Florida
    Vehicle:
    2010 TRD Off Road 4x4
    I have a 2010 tacoma and I am looking to trade it in for something to get rid of or to lower my payment and I have pre 09 tails on it that are tinted with bsp professionally that i bought from another member. I also have a set of pre 09 tails that are not tinted. I am looking to trade either one or both for some 09+ tail lights so my truck looks as close to stock as it can. If you dont want both or only want one or the other or one pair plus cash or would rather have just cash let me know I am flexible on that, I just really want some of the tails like I said to have my truck looking back stock as soon as I can. Ill also add that I have some 2010 OEM lights I did the bhlm to or some stock 05-07 oem head lights never installed (taken off my old x-runner the day i got it for some ebay bhlm lights) abd I have a set of T-rex angry eyes un-painted. As you can see I am pretty desperate for some 09+ tails lol

ps sorry for the bad picture it is the only one I had, If you would like more/any other ones let me know

*Edit* Mods could you please move this out of the "buy/sell/trade-other" and to just the "buy/sell/trade" section please

photo.jpg

2. Apr 24, 2011 at 7:02 PM
    shaggy08xr

shaggy08xr Member

Member:
    Lake Butler, FL
    Vehicle:
    08 SWB Xrunner Debadged
    Enough to say a lot, but not enough to go fast
    How much would you consider getting rid of the angry eye lids for, I'm interested.

3. Apr 25, 2011 at 9:55 AM
    X RUNNIN

X RUNNIN [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Gainesville Florida
    Vehicle:
    2010 TRD Off Road 4x4
    looking to sell them with lights as a package really or get some trading done with them and cash or other items for the tails.

4. Apr 25, 2011 at 10:38 AM
    Muy Grande

Muy Grande Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Dallas, TX; RGV, TX
    Vehicle:
    06 DC TRD
    Suspension: DHoes up front, Dakar and OME out back. Audio: Alpine w205 w/ pair of Alpine Amps, Image Dynamic 6.5 Component Speakers up front and Image Dynamic Subs in the Back. Armor: ARB Bull Bar, Rocktek rear bumper and custom rock sliders. Other: Rigid Industries LED Light Bar, Platinum DieHard Battery, BlueSea Fuse Block, rear lights, bed lights, leds inside.
    I've got some tail lights, what do you want for the tinted tails. My tails are in good condition (ugly pink tails). Interested in the tinted tails.

Thanks.

To Top