1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

WTB X-Runner Front Valence Cover

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by Les Callahan, Jul 1, 2012.

1. Jul 1, 2012 at 8:08 PM
    Les Callahan

Les Callahan [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Seahorse
    Orlando
    Vehicle:
    08 PreRunner SR5
    Billi 1500 front, Rear TSB , Grillcraft grill, NOBAMA bumper sticker, Wet Okole front seat covers, reversed floor mats (flipped them over, now have durable black mats)
    Let me know if you have a black X-Runner Front Valence Cover
    that you want to sell. My vehicle is a 2008 Pre-Runner.

Also, I have not purchased anything on this site, so as not to break the rules please explain the meaning and
    usage of the terms PM and Bump.

Thanks,
    Les

2. Jul 2, 2012 at 5:58 PM
    Kavik

Kavik Kavik

Member:
    Texas, DFW
    Vehicle:
    Not your everday 5 lug
    Lowered: 3 inch drop blocks (Beefed Taco),Satoshi Grill, Morimoto bi-xenon H1 Retrofitted headlights, Flowmaster exhaust, Blue LED interior and exterior, blue LED dome light, Anzo black LED taillights, Hifonics Brutus 1100w Mono Block, Bazooka 300w Amp, LED license plate lights. Lifited: Fat Bob's rear shocks, Fat Bob's 3" spacer and rear AAL, Nitto Terragrapplers, weldertaco wrap around rear tube bumper, TrailWorx Fab tube front bumper
    Alright well first of all, finding one of these is gonna be very hard. But for future reference PM means private message and bump means you can put your thread up to the top of the 2nd gen marketplace so people will see it by posting "bump" in your thread, you can only bump once per day. Good Luck

Products Discussed in

To Top