1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Wtf a$$holes?!?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Packman73, May 11, 2009.

1. May 12, 2009 at 8:39 PM
    JimBeam

JimBeam BECAUSE INTERNETS!! Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    JB
    Vehicle:
    2015 Tundra
  2. May 12, 2009 at 10:48 PM
    dud122

dud122 rabble rabble rabble

Member:
    First Name:
    Dan
    Riverdale Park, MD
    Vehicle:
    2004 Tacoma DC
    OME up front, Dakar in the back, Elite front bumper, Warn winch, Tactical rear bumper with tire swing/jerry cans/hi lift, Revenge Fab. sliders, Tundra brakes, Camburg UCA's, Safari Snorkle, FJ TRD wheels, Lights, CB, Switches, skids, LED's... OH MY!

it doesn't matter which mod deletes it... the mods are all lumped together as nameless, faceless, thankless, soldiers doing bob's bidding

the mods are only carrying out bobs rules so its not like its personnal or anything

3. May 13, 2009 at 6:34 AM
    blake1012

blake1012 Go Braves!

Member:
    First Name:
    Chazz Michael Michaels
    Duluth, GA
    Vehicle:
    2003 ext cab. tacoma.
    8000k HID's, Weathertech Digital Fit floor liners, Rhino Lined bed, 16x8 TRD Ivan Stewart wheels, bull bar, step rails, Redline Tuning hood struts, low profile tool box
    I actually gave you positive rep dude.

so chill the fuck out.

and if you do give me neg rep, im not gonna create a thread over it and get my panties in a wad.

so BRING IT!!!

4. May 13, 2009 at 7:10 AM
    Ridgerunner

Ridgerunner Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Frank
    Rocklin, Ca.
    Vehicle:
    2001 prerunner doublecab limited
    2001 with; cat-back side-swept twin exhaust, elbow mod, Westin bullbar with Hella 450 driving lights, Snugtop XTR camper shell, TRD off-road 2x4-black beauty.
    For what it's worth-MY thread got removed at the very same time as Packer's. I didnt get any neg rep...which leads me to think it wasnt any mod who gave Pack neg rep. I think it was a member-maybe a member who reported Pack's thread, then they took mine out too to be fair across the board.
    Sad thing is there is more animosity in THIS thread than would have been caused by the original threads in question! Note to Packerfan-this forum is truly a better-run, more lenient site than most. Hell, some sites wont even allow you to impliment some of the forum tools!! -or they give you like 1-2 hours window to edit a post-or come down on you for posting too many pics or videos because "youre wasting bandwidth"!!!! This forum lets us spread our wings pretty wide, considering. The neg rep thing is really what stung I think-but I cant believe it was a mod. I totally understand your anger man.

5. May 13, 2009 at 8:39 AM
    Veccster

Veccster bass turds

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    Pittsburgh - The City of Champions
    Vehicle:
    2020 Pro
    I agree that TW is pretty freely run.

I'm a big contributor at www.thumpertalk.com but they get pretty lame about things over there. I like being able to post polls. I also get negative rep for saying "shit". I nearly got banned for posting a picture of 2 girls on a dirt bike topless - only showing them from behind (back skin was all you could see).
    It's still a great website but I've spent more time over here recently.

And ToyotaNation.com is so bogged down with advertising, I don't bother waiting for it to load.

Products Discussed in

To Top