1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

WTF.. Woman missing since May, found dead in air duct.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by ::childstoy::, Jul 11, 2011.

1. Jul 11, 2011 at 4:16 PM
    ::childstoy::

::childstoy:: [OP] Hi-Tech Rednek

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Southeast, PA
    Vehicle:
    Black 2010 TRD Sport
    TRD Exhaust, Tint, Stubby Ant., Debadged, Weathertech Mats, Grillcraft... Currently collecting donations for a New Tires Fund.
    Austin woman missing since May, found dead in building air duct.

(I don't think this is a repost... I did a search. Really crazy though so I had to put it up)I saw this story earlier today.. Effing Wild! No one has any idea how or why this chick ended up there.

She looks like a pretty normal chick too... Damn shame. :pray:

images_782a71cf57e55b3e9329c7f5dadb4badee7c3a72.jpg

AUSTIN, Texas - The body of 26-year-old Jamie Minor, a woman reported missing in late May, has been found stuck in an exhaust vent duct of a downtown Austin building.
    Police say there is no evidence of foul play.

Police say detectives found Minor's body Saturday, jammed in the duct between the first and second floors of an inaccessible part of the building.

Police believe she entered the duct of her own free will on the third floor of an attached parking garage.

Minor's supervisor is said to have sent her home early the night of May 23rd because she had been acting "strangely," reports station KTSM. "This appears to be an incredibly tragic accidental death," said Austin Police Commander Juloe O'Brien.
    According to the station, evidence at the scene suggests Minor climbed into the duct on the third floor of the attached parking lot and became trapped between the first and second floors of the building.

In surveillance video, Minor was seen trying to get into a side alley door of the building, KTSM reports.

2. Jul 11, 2011 at 4:19 PM
    YFZ_TRD

YFZ_TRD 4Runner Pilot

Member:
    First Name:
    Lee
    Beaverton, OR
    Vehicle:
    2014 4Runner SR5
    That's some weird shit.

3. Jul 11, 2011 at 4:26 PM
    ::childstoy::

::childstoy:: [OP] Hi-Tech Rednek

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Southeast, PA
    Vehicle:
    Black 2010 TRD Sport
    TRD Exhaust, Tint, Stubby Ant., Debadged, Weathertech Mats, Grillcraft... Currently collecting donations for a New Tires Fund.
    Yeah it blew my mind when I first saw it... I read a few more stories about it. There is totally something weird going on there.

4. Jul 11, 2011 at 4:30 PM
    bajaracer

bajaracer Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Charly
    Chandler
    Vehicle:
    05 PRERUNNER DBLCAB SPORT 4.0
    AEM DRY BRUTE FORCE, FLOWMASTER 50 SERIES, 285/70/17 BFG'S AT KO2'S MOTO METALS 17X8 885's with 5100's LOUD STEREO
    Same thing happened about a year and half ago,,, A guy believed to be on drugs tried to break into a school's cafeteria through an air duct and got stuck. It happened over a holiday weekend. His body started to smell so cafeteria workers called maintenence early monday morning to check on it. The police were immediately called and classes were cancelled.

5. Jul 11, 2011 at 4:34 PM
    RoyR

RoyR Well-Known Member

Member:
    San Diego, CA
    Billies, TSB
    I told you guys ACID is bad for you!!!

Products Discussed in

To Top