1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

WTS My 09/WTB Newer Taco

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by 0LyRunner, Apr 8, 2013.

1. Apr 8, 2013 at 8:08 AM
    0LyRunner

0LyRunner [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Steven
    DuPont, WA
    Vehicle:
    2009 PreRunner DCSB
    ProComp ES9000 and ES6000 3' Lift with Rear AAL, 16" Tuff A/T's, with 295/75/R16 BFG A/T KO's, Satoshi TRD Signature Grill, Spyder Halo-Projector Headlights, EZ Down Tailgate, EZ Lift Hood, WeatherTech Floor Liners, Sockmonkey All Black Bed Side Decals & 3RD Brake Light TRD Sticker, Engine Cover Custom Painted, Red Calipers, Undercover Classic, [Plasti-Dipped: Lower Valence, Fog Light Housing, Emblems, Rims], Side Steps, Center Console & Glove Box Divider, Seat belt ding (off).
    I have had my Tacoma PreRunner for almost a year and it has 54,000 miles No scratches or dents of any kind and would be looking for the same thing in return if you are looking at this as a seller, I am very happy with it and have gotten the chance to make a few mods here and there. I want to sell my 2009 TRD Off-Road PreRunner. To buy a newer 2010-13 TRD 4x4.

I am living in Central Texas at the moment. But will be PCS'ing to Ft. Lewis, WA in June. That kinda gives me the rare chance to buy/sell/trade from Texas-Cali-Arizona-Washington.

Its hard to look for all these WTB and WTS adds so I thought this might be easier for the both of us.

Like I stated above mine is a 2009 TRD Off-Road 2x4 made to look like a sport
    My pictures will be posted here as well as they can be found in my profile along with all my mods.

ASKING 21,000

*Wheels and badges are plasti-dipped black (easy remove)
    *Rear Bumper is plasti-dipped white (easy remove)
    *Satoshi grill was hand made by HomerTaco on TW

This is current setup right now 4/8/2013
    [​IMG]

Or if you would like the black'ed out headlights and the original bumper I have those still as well. I still have all the badging and license plate holder.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 7, 2013
  2. Apr 13, 2013 at 8:50 AM
    0LyRunner

Member:
    First Name:
    Steven
    DuPont, WA
    Vehicle:
    2009 PreRunner DCSB
    ProComp ES9000 and ES6000 3' Lift with Rear AAL, 16" Tuff A/T's, with 295/75/R16 BFG A/T KO's, Satoshi TRD Signature Grill, Spyder Halo-Projector Headlights, EZ Down Tailgate, EZ Lift Hood, WeatherTech Floor Liners, Sockmonkey All Black Bed Side Decals & 3RD Brake Light TRD Sticker, Engine Cover Custom Painted, Red Calipers, Undercover Classic, [Plasti-Dipped: Lower Valence, Fog Light Housing, Emblems, Rims], Side Steps, Center Console & Glove Box Divider, Seat belt ding (off).
  3. May 9, 2013 at 4:04 PM
    0LyRunner

Member:
    First Name:
    Steven
    DuPont, WA
    Vehicle:
    2009 PreRunner DCSB
    *BUMP*

To Top