1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

WTT + Cash for Tacoma Sport Pkg Hood

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by SManZ, Sep 16, 2009.

1. SManZ

SManZ [OP] el tráfico más lento se queda derecha

Member:
    Centreville, VA
    Vehicle:
    '10 Supercharged 4x4 Sport 6-spd
    TRD Supercharger, King 2.5" extended travel remote-resi coilovers, OME Dakar leaf packs, King 2.5" extended travel rear shocks, Total Chaos UCAs, MBRP turndown exhaust, TRD intake, TRD Quickshifter, Goodridge SS brake lines, EBC Sport Rotors, Hawk HPS pads, TRD FJ Cruiser Special Edition 16" Anthracite Rims, Spidertrax wheel spacers, 265/75R16 A/T, Autometer oil pressure, oil temp gauges, TRD boost gauge, PLX DM-100 OBD II scanner, flexpod mounts, A-pillar gauge pods
    I'm wondering if anyone is interested in trading my brand new '09 silver streak mica hood for a sport package hood in similar condition and color. My truck has 300mi on it so it is off-the-lot new.

I'm located in Centreville, VA 20120 and I'm willing to take a daytrip to meet for the swap. I use my truck to run a mobile motorcycle maintenance service so I have the tools to do this. I am also offering to put up some cash for the trade - I'm negotiable on the amount as long as its fair.

-Thanks!

2. DanGer

DanGer Avatar approved by 98tacomav6

Member:
    Northern Virginia & Blacksburg
    Vehicle:
    07 Base 4Cyl 4x4 Manual
    White Head Light mod, White shorty antennae, Doug Thorley Long Tube headers, AFE Drop in air filter, Secondary Air Filter Removed,
    Good luck and it can be done, I live in herndon and actually met with someone who was coming through from new york to south carolina and swapped

3. SManZ

Member:
    Centreville, VA
    Vehicle:
    TRD Supercharger, King 2.5" extended travel remote-resi coilovers, OME Dakar leaf packs, King 2.5" extended travel rear shocks, Total Chaos UCAs, MBRP turndown exhaust, TRD intake, TRD Quickshifter, Goodridge SS brake lines, EBC Sport Rotors, Hawk HPS pads, TRD FJ Cruiser Special Edition 16" Anthracite Rims, Spidertrax wheel spacers, 265/75R16 A/T, Autometer oil pressure, oil temp gauges, TRD boost gauge, PLX DM-100 OBD II scanner, flexpod mounts, A-pillar gauge pods
    Thanks for the encouragement! Hopefully someone will see this and want to swap! I really liked the sport package but AFAIK a 6-spd PreRunner is not available with the sport package, but is available with 4x4. I couldn't justify $3K for 4x4 that I would probably never/very rarely use, 17" rims, and a hood scoop. So I'm hoping to pick up the hood on the tail end!

4. TACO4RUNNER

TACO4RUNNER Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Victor
    FT. Drum NY
    Vehicle:
    07 DC TRD Off Road
    I am currently deployed to Iraq, I will be picking my truck in Indiana next month at/or around the 15th. I will be driving it back to New york, sounds like I could take a trip to meet you on the way home.

5. SManZ

Member:
    Centreville, VA
    Vehicle:
    Thanks for the PM Taco4Runner! You're right - I'm looking to trade to get the sport hood and I have the standard hood right now. Looks like you're in the same spot.

For next month - Welcome home!

6. SManZ

Member:
    Centreville, VA
    Vehicle:
    Bump - still looking for a silver streak mica sport package or x-runner hood!

To Top