1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

WTT SWB stuff for black.

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by Bearskill, Jan 21, 2010.

1. Jan 21, 2010 at 7:03 PM
    Bearskill

Bearskill [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Sac
    Vehicle:
    06 Access cab PreRunner Sport
    FlowMaster 40 duals out the back, T-Rex grill, Color matched TRD Nerf bars, Icon coilovers set at 2'', 2.75" OME Dakars spring packs, OME Nitro-Charger extended rear shocks, Carrier bearing drop kit, Wheeler's Extended break Lines, Total Chaos UCAs, Mojave Teflons and 31 1/2" Toyo Open Country A/Ts, Pioneer single din unit, Yakima roof rack, Malone roof basket with X2 KC 130w long range Slimmlights mounted to it, Garmin 255w nav, Fire bottle mod, Air Force standard First Aid kit mod, Hidden Muchette mod (don't ask), and 1 huge OCD about my truck.
    I know this will never happen, but figured i'd give it a shot. WTT SWB front bumper, fender flairs, and rear bumped for Stock Black or Black Sand Pearl of the same parts. I will even throw in a free stock 06 head unit, stock UCAs, stock front Biltseins, stock front coils, and SWB rear mud flaps. Anyone?

2. Jan 21, 2010 at 7:14 PM
    Dutch'nComa13

Dutch'nComa13 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Joshua
    VA
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD sport 4X4
    Black tacoma Steelers Blacked out fender flares, Custom built RPM Offroad front bumper, weathertech digifit floor mats, Toyota Prado snorkel, secondary air filter removed, AFE pro dry replacement filter, seat belt mod, 3" lift (OME 885 with spacers front, all pro expo leafs rear), Home made custom rear high clearance bumper.
    Not to sound rude, but why don't you just sand your fendern flares to the plastic and put bed liner on them. I used a DA and it was easy as pie. Just roll it on, let it dry, and abuse it. The liner adhears like a charm. Check mine out if you want.

3. Jan 21, 2010 at 7:36 PM
    Bearskill

Member:
    Sac
    Vehicle:
    FlowMaster 40 duals out the back, T-Rex grill, Color matched TRD Nerf bars, Icon coilovers set at 2'', 2.75" OME Dakars spring packs, OME Nitro-Charger extended rear shocks, Carrier bearing drop kit, Wheeler's Extended break Lines, Total Chaos UCAs, Mojave Teflons and 31 1/2" Toyo Open Country A/Ts, Pioneer single din unit, Yakima roof rack, Malone roof basket with X2 KC 130w long range Slimmlights mounted to it, Garmin 255w nav, Fire bottle mod, Air Force standard First Aid kit mod, Hidden Muchette mod (don't ask), and 1 huge OCD about my truck.
    Thats not rude at all. Didn't really think about it like that. Im lazy some times. If I can just unbolt those parts and put the same things just a diff color in it would be cake. And less chance to F stuff up, But your way I could do right now and would be tuffer. Hmmm....

4. Jan 21, 2010 at 7:49 PM
    Dutch'nComa13

Dutch'nComa13 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Joshua
    VA
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD sport 4X4
    Black tacoma Steelers Blacked out fender flares, Custom built RPM Offroad front bumper, weathertech digifit floor mats, Toyota Prado snorkel, secondary air filter removed, AFE pro dry replacement filter, seat belt mod, 3" lift (OME 885 with spacers front, all pro expo leafs rear), Home made custom rear high clearance bumper.
    true true. Before I took the leap I thought about poppin off the fenders as well. However, sometimes I get frustrated with those little pieces of plastic and would do more harm than good...... It also gives you a boost of confidence for what you can do, although it's not that hard :D

5. Jan 21, 2010 at 8:22 PM
    TexasTacoma37

TexasTacoma37 Well-Known Member

Member:
    You should be able to find someone with a SWB non-sr5 truck that would jump at this chance to color-match.

Actually, do they even make SWB non-sr5's? I can't ever recall seeing one.

Well, free bump for you.

6. Jan 21, 2010 at 8:25 PM
    chris4x4

chris4x4 With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine. Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    FlimFlubberJAM
    Tenoe, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2019 Rubicon 4 Door,
    4.10 gears, sliders, and lots of buttons.
  7. Jan 21, 2010 at 8:26 PM
    TRICOMA

TRICOMA Tacoma with the TRI package

Member:
    First Name:
    Tri
    Carlsbad, CA
    Vehicle:
    2010 Tacoma DC SB 4x4 TRD Off Road
    King Off-Road Shock Coilover 2.5 with Resi in the front. King Off-Road Shocks 2.5 with Resi's for the rears, Rear Spring TSB, KMC XD Enduros 16x8, Black Vinyl Fenders, Bed compartment locks, Cobra 19 DX IV with Lil Wil mag mount antenna, CoverKing Seat covers front and rear, Built Right UCAs, Aluminess Expedition Bumper, GY Wrangler MT/R with Kevlar 265/75-16, Custom hybrid style rock sliders.
    Does SWB come in a non SR5? I have not seen one. That would be a sweet trade. I would do that if someone wanted to do white.

8. Jan 21, 2010 at 9:26 PM
    Bearskill

Member:
    Sac
    Vehicle:
    Sorry Chris. I'll get pics up. I guess I should have put "Feeler" in the title. I just figured since it was such a long shot, I would put pics up if and when that .04% chance someone was interested actually happend. But your right. FML. :eek:

9. Jan 21, 2010 at 9:34 PM
    Bearskill

Member:
    Sac
    Vehicle:
    And..... If nothing comes of this in the next month to month 1/2, does anyone want free stock 06 head unit, stock UCAs, stock front Biltseins, stock front coils, and SWB rear mud flaps? Need to get rid of them. I'll get pics up tomorrow when I do the bumper pics. About 30k miles on all that stuff. Oh, ya, Pick up only. Im 94534, CA.

Products Discussed in

To Top