1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

XD Rockstars, Stock Height

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by Polymerhead, Nov 6, 2010.

1. Nov 6, 2010 at 5:12 PM
    Polymerhead

Polymerhead [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Missouri
    Vehicle:
    '18 TRD Limited Inferno...Tundra!
    All,

I really like the XD Rockstars (I know a lot of folks do) but I also hear that 18" is the smallest dia. available. I don't want to lift my truck, so I assume 18s are out (I don't want lo profile tires).

Question in two parts: Does anyone run 18s at stock height and like the look? And are there wheels out there that are similar to black XD Rockstars but in 16" diameter?

Thanks!

2. Nov 6, 2010 at 5:28 PM
    krimson

krimson Nothin

Member:
    Vehicle:
    TRD Off Road
    OME 3" lift with 885 coils. OME Shocks with TSB 1.5 AAL. 285/75/16 KM2s. XD Hoss 16" wheels. DDM Tuning 6000K HIDs, H10 6000K Fogs. BHLM. Debaged. 20% tint on front windows.
    Let the :crapstorm: begin.... But really yeah people run 18 rockstars on stock suspension, not many people on here do but why spend all that money on those wheels and tires? It's gonna cost a good bit for both, that extra money you get for going with a 17" on a different rim you can get 5100s and level out your truck and it would look great.

3. Nov 7, 2010 at 3:02 PM
    Polymerhead

Polymerhead [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Missouri
    Vehicle:
    '18 TRD Limited Inferno...Tundra!
    Good call on the cost. I really have no desire to put 18s on my truck, I just love those rockstars. I'm 90% sure I'm going to buy some hankooks before winter and run my stock steelies for a while. I may or may not paint them.

Products Discussed in

To Top