1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Xpel headlight protection

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by NALU11, Apr 13, 2012.

1. Apr 13, 2012 at 7:02 PM
    NALU11

NALU11 [OP] New Member

Member:
    Wilmington NC
    Vehicle:
    sr5
    exhaust, deckplate...etc.
    I just recieved the headlight protection from xpel via FedEx. My question is. Has anyone put these on a 2012 Tacoma? See, they are flat, and the plastic headlight lens has serious curves. I know im going to have to use a hair dryer and take my time. Ive searched the web and TacomaWorld and cant find a thread about this....Nothing on Youtube either. I put these on my 02. That was easy. I just dont want to screw this up and end up losing money.

2. Nov 3, 2012 at 11:13 PM
    jimbo808

jimbo808 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Kapolei, Hawaii
    Vehicle:
    05 TRD Sport 4x4
    Debadged, Mbrp cat back turn down, Afe drop in filter, Icon extended travel, Light Racing ucas, Dakars, Icon 2.0 vs monotubes, 285/70r17 goodyear kevlar Mtrs, Morimoto Minis D2S' bhlm with blacked out bowls, Bamf Sliders, pelfrey single hoop front bumper, smittybilt X20 10k, pelfrey ifs skid, pelfrey trans skid, all pro rear with side plates, sway bar removed, front superbumps, Avec 20 inch light bar, rigid flood fogs
    how'd it turn out for you? i just did mine, the top corner of each light was a bitch and i got a few bubbles. I hope they disappear.

Products Discussed in

To Top