1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Yesterday at Cecil

Discussion in 'North East' started by mattioss, Sep 13, 2009.

1. mattioss

mattioss [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Milford, De
    Vehicle:
    08 Prerunner DB TRD Sport
    None
    Was anyone on here at Cecil County Drag way yesterday? There was a silver 2nd gen taco with a different grill with TRD in the bottom right hand corner of the grill. IT had a cap on the back of the truck, MD tags no plate number. If so nice looking truck.

Matt

2. Bryan07sport

Bryan07sport Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bryan
    Newark, Delaware
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Sport Access 6spd
    Hardwire GPS, 110v power outlet in cab, foglights anytime, mudflaps removed, pa-15 ipod interface, rear leaf tsb, URD short shift, integrated third brake/cargo light, ABS disable switch, BHLM, Dynomax super turbo muffler, Nitto Terra Grapplers 265/70/17, Front Bilstein 5100's at 1.75, Weathertech floormats, sockmonkey bedsides, bestop supertop, spidertrax
    Hey man. i'm at cecil all the time. Not thr truck you mentioned. but it's about the end of the season now i guess. I race my cbr there. always in the back of my truck, if you've seen that. Ride along with my roommate a lot too who drives a 11 second daytona ram single cab.... hope to run into you at some point.
    -bryan

To Top