1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Yeti vs engel vs RTIC

Discussion in 'Outdoors' started by Tacomamike mike, Jan 9, 2018.

1. Aug 6, 2019 at 6:35 PM
    TKIV

TKIV Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Thom
    Nashville
    Vehicle:
    2018 Tacoma Off Road
    Premium Package
    I have RTIC and Yeti. Both work great, quality control is better on the Yeti, there were a few manufacturing (only cosmetic) issues with the RTIC, but it keeps beer just as cold. Happy with both, cant go wrong!

IMG_6146.jpg IMG_4469.jpg

Last edited: Aug 6, 2019
    czach likes this.
  2. Aug 8, 2019 at 10:53 AM
    czach

czach ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

Member:
    First Name:
    Zach
    Alameda, CA
    Vehicle:
    2016 White Tacoma TRD OR AT 4x2 DCSB
    Faux pro grille, hood bracket mounted ditch pods, gator trifold tonneau cover
    You really can't go wrong with any of the choices. With yeti, it's a little more about the brand, and they make all the extra accessories and branded shirts and buckets and lawnchairs.

I got mine used and it saved me a lot of money and it works just as fine. I may replace the seal in the near future but it's been an invaluable purchase for all of my multi-day trips.

3. Jul 17, 2020 at 10:10 PM
    dk_crew

dk_crew Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Dave
    Austin, TX
    Vehicle:
    2005 Tacoma 4x4
    Yeti all the way. As one that lost a house on the coast during hurricane Harvey and worked to rebuild, I have a deep respect for HEB, Ben E Keith and Yeti. Yeti had a day where they donated 100% of sales —- not profit but sales —- to Harvey relief. Good on them for that. The others mentioned had trucks out there feeding us for months during the cleanup and rebuild. yes it’s pricey. But he quality is solid and they provided support when it was needed most ...
    https://www.adventure-journal.com/2017/08/yeti-donate-100-sales-september-1-hurricane-relief/

T
    here was 4 feet of water running through that house from the bay side through to the beach a few days before these pics. The island was closed off and it sat in 90+ degree heat for about 4 days before I got down. Yowsers!!!!

450152FE-1ECC-4C73-979A-7BB198A58629.jpg

81C432CE-4996-47D0-B6CA-55D7EE33C1E8.jpg

Products Discussed in

To Top