1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

You decide, Are my wheels??????????????????????

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by blackwatertaco, May 17, 2010.

1. May 17, 2010 at 5:22 PM
    broker

broker Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Broker
    Camarillo, CA
    Vehicle:
    2002 T4R
    Mostly Stock with a Roll Cage
    keep emm and put the extra money in the mustang or in some offroad armor, look fine imo just hit them w another coat of paint

2. May 17, 2010 at 9:48 PM
    chad68

chad68 Master Jedi Member I am...

Member:
    First Name:
    Chad
    In a (Toyota) van down by the river! Sonoma Cownty
    Vehicle:
    2009 4x4 reg cab. Modded with more to come
    Polished 16x8 Pro Comp 1069's 4" BS Nitto Mud Grapplers 305/70/16 Magnaflow & glasspack muffler Stainless tip K&N 63 series Aircharger Vent visors Autometer volt and dig. temp. gauge custom mounted Factory chrome rear bumper (not black factory, one) TRD pedal covers TRD skid plate Hurst T handle shift knob Rear Tint Clear bra on the sides Chrome extinguisher Icon non resi coilovers, ICON RR shocks, black seat covers. And some other crap
    they look a little like spray painted flowers but not really what i would call ugly, but not my style either.

How do you like those Pep Boys MT tires? I'm thinking of getting them in 33's when my Kumho's wear out at the end of the year.

3. May 17, 2010 at 10:45 PM
    blackwatertaco

blackwatertaco [OP] If you ain't stuck, You ain't tryin hard enough.

Member:
    First Name:
    Jay
    Alvin/Pasadena, Tx
    Vehicle:
    08 taco, 4x4 2.7 5spd.
    One fucked up diff. breather mod, 265/75/16 Destiny Dakota M/T Black gulf states rims BHLM Magnaflow 14" muffler with cut off tail pipe. 10" pioneer slim truck sub with JBL 600W amp. PROJECT BLACK OUT

Love the hell outa my Pep boys tries...I just rotated them couple weeks ago, I have about 7k miles on them and still have no seen wear, It's even been on the trail about 3 times now.

Now the wheels, Well it seems im gonna be moving soon, GF wants to, And it looks like I might be getting hitched. So im gonna keep what I got and just be happy with it for awhile. Plus it makes my truck stand out. Nobody has these wheels in black.

4. May 17, 2010 at 10:46 PM
    blackwatertaco

blackwatertaco [OP] If you ain't stuck, You ain't tryin hard enough.

Member:
    First Name:
    Jay
    Alvin/Pasadena, Tx
    Vehicle:
    08 taco, 4x4 2.7 5spd.
    One fucked up diff. breather mod, 265/75/16 Destiny Dakota M/T Black gulf states rims BHLM Magnaflow 14" muffler with cut off tail pipe. 10" pioneer slim truck sub with JBL 600W amp. PROJECT BLACK OUT
    Yup true Broker, Im just gonna keep em. Clean them up real nice and hit them with some paint again.

Products Discussed in

To Top