1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

You guys think that 20" wheels are fugly on the Tacoma's?

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by Leer, Jan 21, 2008.

1. Jan 24, 2008 at 12:52 AM
    TuRDTACO

TuRDTACO Carolina Alliance: Midwest Firearms Division

Member:
    joliet, il
    Vehicle:
    HAD 07 TRD OFFROAD PRERUNNER
    small dent on the hood, new foglight bulb, roughed up bedliner, been smoked in, suspicious stains on the passenger seat, boogers on the drivers seat, dirty floor mats, girl doodles on the dirty windows, loose wiring
    just get an xrunner!

2. Jan 24, 2008 at 12:55 AM
    TuRDTACO

Member:
    joliet, il
    Vehicle:
    small dent on the hood, new foglight bulb, roughed up bedliner, been smoked in, suspicious stains on the passenger seat, boogers on the drivers seat, dirty floor mats, girl doodles on the dirty windows, loose wiring
    i never said i was a real man, i just said real men like the challenge lol....retyping that just now, it doesn't seem to make too much sense, but hey with all the snow we just got here i'm glad i have 4wd cuz the 2wd taco SUCKED in the snow

3. Jan 24, 2008 at 12:57 AM
    TuRDTACO

Member:
    joliet, il
    Vehicle:
    if you do any modification because you wanted to, it doesn't ruin the truck in your eyes, it makes it better. other people may say you ruined it but i'd rather have an ugly modded truck than a bone stock truck...personalization is key

4. Jan 24, 2008 at 6:29 AM
    L_Jackson

L_Jackson Well-Known Member

Member:
    Houston, TX
    Vehicle:
    2007 Black Sand Pearl PreRunner Acce
    Tinted Windows, Tow Hitch, 3" Toytec Lift, American Racing Outlaw II Wheels, Cooper Discoverer 33's, Aries Bull Bar w/ (2) 5" Lights, Nerf Bars, Fog Lights as DTR Lights, Roll Bar w/ (4) 5" Lights, Sony Speakers, 2 Extra Tie Downs
    try customtacos.com i think they have few more trucks with that style than we do here.... not sure, but maybe.

5. Jan 24, 2008 at 7:13 AM
    Great Dane

Great Dane Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Dane
    Georgetown, Ky
    Vehicle:
    2021 TRD Sport 4x4 Access Cab.
    Don't want to pay the $21,000 it would take to get one, or I would. Besides, not too many people have standard cabs that are lowered.

6. Jan 24, 2008 at 8:49 AM
    vermontaco

vermontaco Member

Member:
    Vermont
    Vehicle:
    2007 TRD SPORT Tacoma - URD Supercha
    URD Supercharger, URD cold air intake, URD Duals, Tom Tom GPS, XM Radio, E. Tips, Weathertech floor liner, Custom fit leather seat covers, Ipod, Tonneau Cover, 5 pc Billet grill, black & chrome Westin bull bar, PIAA off-road lights, BFG All-Terrains, Smoked tail lights
    I probably would not put them on my truck because I am more of a offroad tire and wheel lover (nittos,bf goodrich all terrain/mud terrain,mickey tompson, and MC classic II's) but there is a white tacoma with some down here in Virginia that I have seen with them, and they look pretty good. The only thing that I have heard from the guy who owns it, is that the truck rides rough on them. He wants my stock stuff! haha..

-Hayley

"Yes I am a girl with a 07 supercharged tacoma, bring it on nissan boy"

7. Jan 24, 2008 at 9:02 AM
    Leer

Leer [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Lee
    Hilo HI
    Vehicle:
    2015 Tacoma 4x4
    I think that my truck is going to look pretty good once they are installed. Again, I can't get the final verdict untill I see it! But I think I'm going to look for a set of used tires and save some money just in case I don't like them. It might be easier to recover my money that way.

8. Jan 24, 2008 at 1:22 PM
    nd

nd Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!

Member:
    First Name:
    Nate
    Greenville, SC
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Off-Road 4x4 debadged
    De badged, 5100's, Black Toyota Baja wheels
    its your truck so do what you want but i dont like em

9. Jan 25, 2008 at 1:27 AM
    TuRDTACO

Member:
    joliet, il
    Vehicle:
    i've seen them used around here for about $16k w/ 40k miles, but they handle great right from the factory, that was why i suggested it...plus i hate standard cabs, i like to be able to at least tilt my seat back a little and i had subs in my access-cab behind the seats

10. Jan 25, 2008 at 7:26 AM
    Great Dane

Great Dane Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Dane
    Georgetown, Ky
    Vehicle:
    2021 TRD Sport 4x4 Access Cab.
    That's another reason why I want one. It's no challenge to put a stereo in an access cab, but it'll be a challenge to put 2 amps, subs, and a 12-disc CD changer in a standard cab. Besides, I want a brand new truck, and I can still get a standard cab cheaper than I can a used X-Runner. Plus, it's just plain fun to me to customize base model vehicles.

11. Jan 26, 2008 at 12:08 AM
    TuRDTACO

Member:
    joliet, il
    Vehicle:
    i don't know exactly what i am, but as far as i can tell, i'm an idiot

Products Discussed in

To Top