1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

You have GOT to be kidding me......

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by chris4x4, Mar 8, 2009.

1. Mar 10, 2009 at 1:20 PM
    AUDITECH

AUDITECH Carolina Alliance: LAZY DIVISION

Member:
    charlotte nc
    Vehicle:
    07 double cab prerunner
    none
    he has jumped all over me from day one. BO has gone back on his word more than a used car salesman and hodge keeps defending him. I just wanted to see what he had to say and as i thought not much.

2. Mar 10, 2009 at 1:21 PM
    AUDITECH

Member:
    charlotte nc
    Vehicle:
    07 double cab prerunner
    none
    Oh and before you ask no i didnt serve. I couldnt had physical issues that wouldnt let me pass and im the only surviving male of my family.

3. Mar 10, 2009 at 1:23 PM
    chris4x4

chris4x4 [OP] With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine. Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    FlimFlubberJAM
    Tenoe, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2019 Rubicon 4 Door,
    4.10 gears, sliders, and lots of buttons.
    DING DING DING.....Ok....Everyone back in their corners.....

Once again, I need to mention the "No poo flinging" policy......Lets keep this civil.......

Ready? ---->
    <------Ready?

DING!

4. Mar 10, 2009 at 1:24 PM
    trailmaster308

trailmaster308 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Louisiana
    Vehicle:
    PreRunner 3" Toytec Adj Coilovers 2" AAL
    Um yall do realize we paid the Taliban millions of dollars back when Regan was in office. To fight the Russians? It wouldn't be the first time we give them money and it wont be the last.

I'm not a B.O supporter but I do have an understanding of the situation.

5. Mar 10, 2009 at 1:26 PM
    LonghornTaco

LonghornTaco Can you pass the bailout please?

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Minnesota
    Vehicle:
    Black 09 4x4 TRD Off Road Doublecab
    3" ToyTec coilover lift on Bilstein 5100s, Total Chaos UCAs, ToyTec diff drop, Scangauge II, 4D MagLite mounted on the drivers seat, Painted engine cover, Painted calipers (red), Painted skid plate (red) Valentine 1 radar detector hard wired, Damplifier Pro on the floor, back wall and doors, Luxury Liner Pro on the floor and doors, Kenwood DNX8120, 2 Pioneer TS-SW1041D 10" shallow mount subs, 2 Pioneer PRS-D4200F 1200W amps, Mr Marv sub enclosure, Hybrid Audio Clarus 6.5" components in the front doors, Alpine 5.25" coaxials in the rear doors, A.R.E. LSII fiberglass tonneau cover, All Pro bumper, All Pro sliders, Wet Okole seat covers, Sockmonkey Mountain badges, PIAA 510 SMR Driving Lights, Warn M8000 Winch, Bud Built skids
    Hehe... :D

6. Mar 10, 2009 at 1:36 PM
    eordonez

eordonez Living vicariously through mjp2

Member:
    First Name:
    Ed
    Chihuahua, Mexico
    Vehicle:
    TRD Sport Dcab 4x2 Black Sand Pearl
    OEM All Weather Mats, wheel locks, Toyota Silver Tube steps.....
  7. Mar 10, 2009 at 1:51 PM
    monoman

monoman Time to get dirty!

Member:
    First Name:
    Dave
    Exotic, San Jose, Cal.
    Vehicle:
    2018 Silver Sky Tacoma SR Access Cab 4X4
    SnugTop SuperSport shell CaliRaisedLED light bar Toyo Open Country AT/3's Bilstein 5100's up front, (#2) & 4600 in rear Daily driver....
    ....wow, maybe we should make them happy, give them all donuts & call it a day.....:rolleyes:

8. Mar 10, 2009 at 2:01 PM
    Packman73

Packman73 ^^^^ 3%er ^^^^

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    The free state of Arizona
    Vehicle:
    2007 TRD Off Road
    Bilstein 5100's (front set @ .85"), OME 885's, chris4x4 anti-Taco-lean spacer on driver's side, Total Chaos UCAs, Rear Leaf Spring TSB, Toytec AALs, Black FJ TT Wheels, BFG 285/75R 16 AT Tires, TRD Exhaust, Viper Alarm, Fog Light Mod, De-badged, Blue LED Dome Light, EZ Clamped Tailgate, Wet Okoles, Satoshi Grill, 5% Tint, Engine Tick Fix, Black Rear Bumper, Black Center Valence, Exhaust Cut At Axle, Thanks for all the help chris4x4!
    :laugh:

9. Mar 10, 2009 at 2:16 PM
    ROOKIE1

ROOKIE1 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Walton , Ky
    Vehicle:
    Prerunner
    So to be clear . All of the Obama haters are in LOVE with Bush ? Because this past summer Obama was fucking us on gas prices ? Because Obama created the employment and economic crisis we are in ? Because Obama started the war on terrorism that is not winnable . (puts on flame suit and body armor) . I thought all these things started when Bush was in charge .
    Don't get me wrong I admire the Military people but do not think or agree that we should STILL BE THERE . Bin Ladens a ghost , if he existed at all .

We cannot even take care of ourselves in our own country . Homeless ,hungry , orphaned . Companies leaving the country . Banks raping the people . Bushs bailout out money going for bonuses instead of helping Americans .

So , Obama has done all of this in what ? 48 days . Give me a fucking break .

10. Mar 10, 2009 at 2:28 PM
    nd

nd Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!

Member:
    First Name:
    Nate
    Greenville, SC
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Off-Road 4x4 debadged
    De badged, 5100's, Black Toyota Baja wheels
    dude, come on!

i hate obama and i hated bush

no one man controlls gas prices. we live in a free market, demand dictates prices

No, he did not, the economic crisis has been 10 years plus in teh making. he's just not helping the situation.

you're basing this on what? how can you even say that with a straight face?

we are moving to a country that is hostile towards big business. would you stay if you were being targeted for higher tax's and mandated practices?

Bush's bailout was retarded and pointless and i was against it. Obama's bailout is equally retarded and pointless and i am equally against it

No but the situation has drastically deteriorated since he has been sworn in and he is clueless on how to turn us around. You seem to be blaming all events on the pres DURING their term instead of taking into account what happened before they took office. Ok, if you want to play it that way, lets ignore everything stupid bush did. in the last two months things have gotten way worse. must be completely obamas fault right?

the truth is, bush was an idiot and screwed up, and obama is an idiot and screwing up. they are both to blame. just because i'm anti obama doesn't mean i'm pro bush

11. Mar 10, 2009 at 2:30 PM
    The_Hodge

The_Hodge Volunteer Moderator

Member:
    SC
    Vehicle:
    15 Lariat Sport 5.0L
    Seeing the third gen section forced me to get a Ford...
    i wasnt going to point the service blame b/c i know that not everyone can/should have to serve. i have jumped on u b/c the only thing u ever do on this forum is bring up political shit. i'd say 9 out of 10 threads that u have started or frequent have been on political shit....pissing and whining about obama or democrats in general. we've already been told to keep things civil...after all, this is a truck forum. i was staying out of this entire post until u decided to drag me into it, so thanks for that. and besides the one or two neg reps from douches that dont leave their names, i've been racking up the positives from ppl on here, so apparently some do agree. i think that all of these should be stopped period do to the undue bickering between members, even when one hasnt even stated anything in the entire thread

12. Mar 10, 2009 at 2:33 PM
    AUDITECH

Member:
    charlotte nc
    Vehicle:
    07 double cab prerunner
    none

BY no means do i love bush but the no thinking idol worship of OB is crazy he has never done anything never voted except to say present 135 times. Th houseing problem was started by clinton and barney frank and chris dodd with there subprime loaning that they required to banks to give out.

tihs is my last statment on this thread thank you for your time

13. Mar 10, 2009 at 2:43 PM
    ROOKIE1

Member:
    Walton , Ky
    Vehicle:
    Prerunner
    Any one of us can be found at any time . How is it , The biggest target of the US , Bin Laden can not be found ? There are no conspiracy theories , it is reasonable doubt . Everyone wants to see Obama birth certificate , but nobody cared when Chaney shot a guy in the face .
    Obama will never see (unfortunately , I believe) a full term . The big money people don't want someone to help the average person .

So , no I did not like like what Bush has done to this country . Do I believe Obama can get it turned around , YES . But not in 48 days . It will take years . Republicans and Democrats together . As soon as the greedy ass republicans come to terms with the fact that Obama is President .

I think it time to say fuck the rest of the world and take care of the U.S. first .

14. Mar 10, 2009 at 2:47 PM
    bobwilson1977

bobwilson1977 Well-Known Member

Member:
    KaliFORN-I-A
    Vehicle:
    96 Tacoma 2WD ( pizza delivery model)
    none except for crappy hub caps and floor mats.
    These posts are pointless.

There's folks who hate Obama and anything he does that gives them a chance to bitch and complain will be broadcast.

There's folks who hated Bush and did the same thing.

Neither attitudes help the country. If you want to be patriotic, see what you can do to change things, make suggestions, and come up with new ideas. Otherwise there's lots of radio stations full of guys who spew angry bile all day long.

15. Mar 10, 2009 at 2:50 PM
    ROOKIE1

Member:
    Walton , Ky
    Vehicle:
    Prerunner
    Bob is right . There are no right or wrong answers . Only time will tell . I just hope it starts improving for all of our sakes .

16. Mar 10, 2009 at 3:25 PM
    nd

Member:
    First Name:
    Nate
    Greenville, SC
    Vehicle:
    While i want to argue what you have just said, there really is no point to it. you have your beliefs and i have mine and neither of us will change our minds because of an internet argument. i'd rather just agree to disagree and be civil than get into a shit throwing competition.

I will say this though, Dick Cheney shooting a dude in the face with a shotgun is the most badass thing a VP has ever or will ever do! Bush was an idiot but Cheney was the man! The guy had 37 heart attacks and SHOT A DUDE IN THE FACE all while being VP of America and is still alive today. hell, i think he was clinically dead for half a term. I wanna get drunk with that guy! (as long as there are no guns around)

17. Mar 10, 2009 at 3:31 PM
    nd

Member:
    First Name:
    Nate
    Greenville, SC
    Vehicle:
    actually, now that i think about it, the Bush presidency, while retarded in nature, may have been teh "coolest" presidency in history. Think about it, our president used the word "strategery" in front of the nation. he declared war on most of the middle east. he hunted down the guy that picked on his dad. He had an awesome accent. He wore big ass belt buckles. His VP shot a guy in the face with a shotgun and survived countless heart attacks. he (sorta) slapped a female olympic athlete on her ass in front of the press. Am i missing anything? i mean clinton got a bj in the oval office, which is kinda cool, but i think bush takes the cake. say what you will about the man, but his presidency sure was badass

18. Mar 10, 2009 at 3:37 PM
    The_Hodge

The_Hodge Volunteer Moderator

Member:
    SC
    Vehicle:
    15 Lariat Sport 5.0L
    Seeing the third gen section forced me to get a Ford...
    yeah...i'm waiting on my copy of 'W' from netflix....and i'm dvr'ing the will ferrell george w. bush special this saturday night....should be good

19. Mar 10, 2009 at 3:39 PM
    kilted1117

kilted1117 I smell corn

Member:
    First Name:
    Gophuk Yousef
    Valparaiso, IN
    Vehicle:
    2013 Tacoma SR5 4dr Magnetic Grey
    Zippo.
    X2...I'll be in Luckenbach, suckin' down Lone Stars. :drunk:

20. Mar 10, 2009 at 3:51 PM
    wawireguy

wawireguy Well-Known Member

Member:
    My only question for all you key board commandos is why haven't you already signed up? You could have been over there under the bush administration fighting in Iraq or Afghanistan. I forgot, your female parts are a hurting.. But you talk big when you're on your computer. Anything that will help reduce the fighting and bring the war to a end is a good thing.

Products Discussed in

To Top