1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

zombie apocolypse!!!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by ne0tas, May 6, 2011.

1. May 6, 2011 at 4:28 PM
    Airun

Airun Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Aaron
    Show Me State
    Vehicle:
    TRD sport, DCLB, 4wd
    Debadged, custom emblem, Husky liners, custom bedrail Yak Trak setup with load bars, , BakFlip Fibermax, OME 3" lift with LightRacing UCAs
    X4! Enough with the zombie bs. Mutant wild hogs are the real threat. Sorry ZombieRunner your gonna have to drastically change your taco build and ARs are gonna be worthless as well.

2. May 6, 2011 at 4:41 PM
    achirdo

achirdo I Weld!

Member:
    First Name:
    Adam
    North DFW
    Vehicle:
    06 dodge ram 3500 5.9 cummins
    Still wondering why he picked may 21...

3. May 6, 2011 at 5:24 PM
    cleanTRDmachine

cleanTRDmachine watch the meat

Member:
    First Name:
    Kyle
    Q-Town, PA
    Vehicle:
    06 DC TRD
    tint gray camo seat covers debadged color matched grille surround off of 06 TRD sport grillecraft black mesh grille Hella 500's demudflapped Toyota rear leaf TSB (first edition) 265/75/16 BFG AT TA KO's Flowmaster Super 40 #952445 Maglite Mod AntennaX 13in antenna Painted Lower Valance Vision X H4 Xenon headlights Halo Solaris H10 foglights Velocity Offroad 2.5 leveling kit (removed) Spidertrax 1.25" wheel spacers Rocky Mounts Clutch SD bike mount 4ft combo lock cable for bed extender Stage I interior LED's Toytec 1.5" AALs Extang Trifold Signature Series Bed Cover Reese front mounted tow hook Icon Stage 1 Suspension

Zombie for sure...

[​IMG]

4. May 6, 2011 at 7:03 PM
    Airun

Airun Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Aaron
    Show Me State
    Vehicle:
    TRD sport, DCLB, 4wd
    Debadged, custom emblem, Husky liners, custom bedrail Yak Trak setup with load bars, , BakFlip Fibermax, OME 3" lift with LightRacing UCAs
    Yeah, good point.

5. May 6, 2011 at 8:08 PM
    Zombie Runner

Zombie Runner Are these black helicopters for me?

Member:
    First Name:
    Kevin
    Wichita Falls, TX
    Vehicle:
    2011 taco, sport 4x4
    oil change...
    not if you have enough speed

:pout:

severe head trauma :infantry:

6. May 6, 2011 at 9:08 PM
    tacoteacher

tacoteacher Well-Known Member

Member:
    socal
    Vehicle:
    05 SR5 access cab 4wd
    Stock for now
    Don't look a zombie in the eye. And don't ever, ever let them drive your taco. Sure, they'll give you the big sad zombie eyes, but you must be strong. They drop squishy pieces of flesh inside your truck, and cleaning up can be difficult.

7. May 7, 2011 at 4:19 AM
    cleanTRDmachine

cleanTRDmachine watch the meat

Member:
    First Name:
    Kyle
    Q-Town, PA
    Vehicle:
    06 DC TRD
    tint gray camo seat covers debadged color matched grille surround off of 06 TRD sport grillecraft black mesh grille Hella 500's demudflapped Toyota rear leaf TSB (first edition) 265/75/16 BFG AT TA KO's Flowmaster Super 40 #952445 Maglite Mod AntennaX 13in antenna Painted Lower Valance Vision X H4 Xenon headlights Halo Solaris H10 foglights Velocity Offroad 2.5 leveling kit (removed) Spidertrax 1.25" wheel spacers Rocky Mounts Clutch SD bike mount 4ft combo lock cable for bed extender Stage I interior LED's Toytec 1.5" AALs Extang Trifold Signature Series Bed Cover Reese front mounted tow hook Icon Stage 1 Suspension
    EDIT:
    Moved to Detailing Forum.

;)

8. May 7, 2011 at 9:33 AM
    tacoteacher

tacoteacher Well-Known Member

Member:
    socal
    Vehicle:
    05 SR5 access cab 4wd
    Stock for now
    :rofl:

9. May 7, 2011 at 7:04 PM
    Rivet Joint

Rivet Joint Well-Known Member

Member:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Vehicle:
    2010 SWB DC Sport
    5100s @ .85, OME 885s, Rear TSB, Helo Max 6's, General AT2 Tires, Black Badges, Demello Offroad Bumper, Grillcraft, Sub/Amp, Pioneer DVD HU, TRD Intake & Exhaust.
    :D

10. May 18, 2011 at 1:25 PM
    DesertRat

DesertRat Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Dan
    Long Beach, Ca.
    Vehicle:
    08 4x4
    none to speak of
    http://emergency.cdc.gov/ (Preparedness 101: Zombie Apocalypse:Mon, 16 May 2011 14:00:00 EST)

Now what will the naysayer say. :popcorn:

11. May 18, 2011 at 10:44 PM
    cohrmundt

cohrmundt Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Cullen
    TEXAS
    Vehicle:
    2006 TRD SPORT 4X4
    4.88 nitro gears, Detroit rear, Projector headlights, Relentless Fab custom bumpers and sliders, 6" Pro Comp suspension, all pro leafs, 37x13.5x17 toyo open country tires, method racing wheels, Flowmaster exhaust w/cutout, DTLT headers, K&N CAI, URD MAF calibrator, grillcraft grill with 30" and 20" led bars behind, windshield mounted 50" led bar, Infinity 6x9 speakers, Custom box w/MTX 7500 10"sub, MTX 1200 watt amp, blue led gauge cluster and radio mod, URD short shifter, fiberwerx fenders
    CDC Warns Public to Prepare for 'Zombie Apocalypse'

By Joshua Rhett Miller
    Published May 18, 2011
    | FoxNews.com

That's the question posed by the Centers for Diseases Control and Prevention in a Monday blog posting gruesomely titled, "Preparedness 101: Zombie Apocalypse." And while it's no joke, CDC officials say it's all about emergency preparation.
    "There are all kinds of emergencies out there that we can prepare for," the posting reads. "Take a zombie apocalypse for example. That's right, I said z-o-m-b-i-e a-p-o-c-a-l-y-p-s-e. You may laugh now, but when it happens you'll be happy you read this, and hey, maybe you'll even learn a thing or two about how to prepare for a real emergency."
    The post, written by Assistant Surgeon General Ali Khan, instructs readers how to prepare for "flesh-eating zombies" much like how they appeared in Hollywood hits like "Night of the Living Dead" and video games like Resident Evil. Perhaps surprisingly, the same steps you'd take in preparation for an onslaught of ravenous monsters are similar to those suggested in advance of a hurricane or pandemic.
    "First of all, you should have an [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]emergency [COLOR=blue !important]kit[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] in your house," the posting continues. "This includes things like water, food, and other supplies to get you through the first couple of days before you can locate a zombie-free refugee camp (or in the event of a natural disaster, it will buy you some time until you are able to make your way to an evacuation shelter or utility lines are restored)."
    Other items to be stashed in such a kit include medications, duct tape, a [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]battery[/COLOR][/COLOR]-powered radio, clothes, copies of important documents and first aid supplies.
    "Once you've made your emergency kit, you should sit down with your family and come up with an emergency plan," the posting continues. "This includes where you would go and who you would call if zombies started appearing outside your doorstep. You can also implement this plan if there is a flood, earthquake or other emergency."
    The idea behind the campaign stemmed from concerns of radiation fears following the earthquake and tsunami that rocked Japan in March. [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]CDC[/COLOR][/COLOR] spokesman Dave Daigle told FoxNews.com that someone had asked CDC officials if zombies would be a concern due to radiation fears in Japan and traffic spiked following that mention.
    "It's kind of a tongue-in-cheek campaign," Daigle said Wednesday. "We were talking about [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]hurricane[/COLOR][/COLOR] preparedness and someone bemoaned that we kept putting out the same messages."
    While metrics for the post are not yet available, Daigle said it has become the most popular CDC blog entry in just two days.
    "People are so tuned into zombies," he said. "People are really dialed in on zombies. The idea is we're reaching an audience or a segment we'd never reach with typical messages."
    Editor's Note: The link to the posting at CDC.gov was not working as of Wednesday evening. Please check back for updates....

why doesnt the emergency kit include guns and ammo:notsure::infantry:

12. May 19, 2011 at 6:04 AM
    Zombie Runner

Zombie Runner Are these black helicopters for me?

Member:
    First Name:
    Kevin
    Wichita Falls, TX
    Vehicle:
    2011 taco, sport 4x4
    oil change...
    I saw that yesterday^

they pretty much say just be prepared for a disaster and have food, water, and other essential items on hand. If you are prepared for "zombies" you are prepared for anything...using zombies as an excuse just makes it more fun :D

13. May 19, 2011 at 6:27 AM
    ink junky

ink junky I love tacos too!!!

Member:
    First Name:
    TACO LOVER
    TEXAS
    Vehicle:
    2010 4x4 trd off road DC,
    Aero turbine 2525, Snorkel, AFE pro dry drop in filter, BFG 33s, spydertraxwheel spacers :/. Debadged, rebadged black, TW sticker :D, bed lights, rod holders, OEM roof rack, Complete OME lift, bed lined fenders. Armor Tech Off road wrap around HC rear bumper w/ tire carrier swing out. Relentless front aluminum bumper. Le Devil Horns (_)
    I'm read for it, but in a pre-fire arm era type of ready... so I'll probably only last a day at the most, I have a super craptastic target practice bow from academy, my handy dandy camelbak, a machete, and a blow dart gun that I got in the Philippenes (although I doubt it'll be of much use...)

Am I ready, FUCK YEA!! :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

:rofl:

14. May 19, 2011 at 6:30 AM
    BFA

BFA Nuttier than squirrel shit.

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Phoenix, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2003 3.4 4x4 5spd
  15. May 19, 2011 at 6:31 AM
    BFA

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Phoenix, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2003 3.4 4x4 5spd
    your a MARINE in TEXAS with no guns and 2 arrows..

am i missing something? lol

16. May 19, 2011 at 6:42 AM
    BigRedToy

BigRedToy ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Colorado
    Vehicle:
    07 Regular Cab SR5 4x4
    What you are missing is... all he needs is the camelbak... :D

17. May 19, 2011 at 6:46 AM
    ink junky

ink junky I love tacos too!!!

Member:
    First Name:
    TACO LOVER
    TEXAS
    Vehicle:
    2010 4x4 trd off road DC,
    Aero turbine 2525, Snorkel, AFE pro dry drop in filter, BFG 33s, spydertraxwheel spacers :/. Debadged, rebadged black, TW sticker :D, bed lights, rod holders, OEM roof rack, Complete OME lift, bed lined fenders. Armor Tech Off road wrap around HC rear bumper w/ tire carrier swing out. Relentless front aluminum bumper. Le Devil Horns (_)
    Nope, not missing anything!

Exactly!

Who needs a gun to kill? :cool:

"In the dead of the night..."

but the day time is another story,

Gotta love close quarter...

18. May 19, 2011 at 6:49 AM
    BFA

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian