Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

Kmok's Build

Old 03-20-2013, 12:52 PM   #201
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: A1C
Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmok View Post
Thanks!

The front windows are 15% and the back windows have 5% stacked on the factory tint. I were to do it again I would leave the back stock or a little darker and keep 15% up front though. The back windows are a little too dark visibility wise at night but the front windows and windshield are fine at night.
Oh, okay. I'm trying to figure out what percentage the back windows are stock so I can match the fronts. I would like 15% all the way around but I'd be better off just getting 35% or 20%
Old 03-20-2013, 12:58 PM   #202
Plastidipped ma Hootus!
kmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
kmok's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PcBuilder14 View Post
Oh, okay. I'm trying to figure out what percentage the back windows are stock so I can match the fronts. I would like 15% all the way around but I'd be better off just getting 35% or 20%
I think the stock rears are 15% or 20% so I would go with 15% or 20% personally. I had 35% up front for a bit and it wasn't dark enough for me by the way
Old 03-20-2013, 01:02 PM   #203
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: A1C
Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I think the stock rears are 15% or 20% so I would go with 15% or 20% personally. I had 35% up front for a bit and it wasn't dark enough for me by the way
Okay, I'll probably go with 20% then. Thanks!
Old 03-20-2013, 01:09 PM   #204
Plastidipped ma Hootus!
kmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kmok's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PcBuilder14 View Post
Okay, I'll probably go with 20% then. Thanks!
No problem!
Old 04-22-2013, 05:22 PM   #205
Plastidipped ma Hootus!

kmok's Tacoma Gallery
Going to modify the cap soon so that it fits better (rubs the top of the cab a bit) and repaint it. I'm thinking of trying to color match with some rattle cans or just recoat with rustoleum bedliner then it will still match my rocker panels. I haven't decided what I want to do yet.

Going the bedliner route would be cheaper and easier and I know it will match my rockers, I'm not sure how well rattle can color matching will work and I don't really want to spend the money to have it repainted to match professionally...
Old 04-22-2013, 08:05 PM   #206
hk499 is on a distinguished road
hk499's Tacoma Gallery
What bed bad is that? Relentless fab?
Old 04-22-2013, 08:14 PM   #207
Plastidipped ma Hootus!

kmok's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hk499 View Post
What bed bad is that? Relentless fab?
Yep, it's Relentless fab
Old 04-22-2013, 08:15 PM   #208
GRIZrunner is on a distinguished road

Name: Matt
GRIZrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Clean rig man
Old 04-22-2013, 08:33 PM   #209
Plastidipped ma Hootus!

kmok's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRIZrunner View Post
Clean rig man
Thanks!

The 1980 Pickup you have is awesome. Love that body style of Toyota pickups
Old 04-25-2013, 04:41 PM   #210
Don't give up here just yet
2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
2TRunner's Tacoma Gallery
The lower front lights are still just amazing.
Old 04-25-2013, 05:01 PM   #211
Plastidipped ma Hootus!

kmok's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quaker View Post
The lower front lights are still just amazing.
Thanks Chris lol. I run them all the time just because I can
Old 04-25-2013, 11:42 PM   #212
2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
just because I can
Thats good shit there.

In the long run I think I'll end up replacing my front bumper (want Brute Force to make me up a front very similar to the low profile rock defense bumper, but instead of where it has the "TG" crap on their LP front, I wanna have "2TRunner" cut into the metal.)

http://www.trail-gear.com/tacoma-front-bumpers

Them mount some lights to/around it...because I can...much like yours cause I'm super jealous...and I got awesome wire strippers...
Old 04-26-2013, 07:26 AM   #213
Plastidipped ma Hootus!

kmok's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thats good shit there.

In the long run I think I'll end up replacing my front bumper (want Brute Force to make me up a front very similar to the low profile rock defense bumper, but instead of where it has the "TG" crap on their LP front, I wanna have "2TRunner" cut into the metal.)

http://www.trail-gear.com/tacoma-front-bumpers

Them mount some lights to/around it...because I can...much like yours cause I'm super jealous...and I got awesome wire strippers...
Wow, when did TG start making 2nd gen bumpers??
Old 05-04-2013, 03:45 PM   #214
Plastidipped ma Hootus!

kmok's Tacoma Gallery
Will need to use the cap soon so I trimmed the cap a bit so it doesn't rub the cab anymore and also put another coat of paint on it.

Old 05-09-2013, 06:41 PM   #215
99toyotaco
99toyotaco is just really nice99toyotaco is just really nice99toyotaco is just really nice99toyotaco is just really nice

Name: Connor
99toyotaco's Tacoma Gallery
Loved the herculined rocker panels! Wanna do them same to mine and the fenders!
Old 05-10-2013, 09:34 AM   #216
Plastidipped ma Hootus!

kmok's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99toyotaco View Post
Loved the herculined rocker panels! Wanna do them same to mine and the fenders!
Thanks! I'd recommend putting a coat of rustoleum bedliner over the herculiner to fill in any little gaps that tend to happen with the herculiner. That's what I did to my rocker panels and my cap.
Old 05-19-2013, 02:32 PM   #217

Where are these so called skids?

Not even on the truck yet, jeez.
Old 05-19-2013, 03:37 PM   #218
Plastidipped ma Hootus!

kmok's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Where are these so called skids?

Not even on the truck yet, jeez.
You mean these

I'll test fit them tomorrow and get around to painting them some time this week
Old 05-19-2013, 04:46 PM   #219

Where'd ya' get em?
Old 05-19-2013, 06:15 PM   #220
Plastidipped ma Hootus!

kmok's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Where'd ya' get em?
Got it from group buy in this thread